Thread: We are close to our desire: an Pampers adult size

Default We are close to our desire: an Pampers adult size

I just bought the new Unique Wellness Brief Superio Signature Series and what I can say, they have so much SAP then a Pampers! Thin and getting big so much!

Mix that with a cloth-like Cushies and you've got your Pampers adult size!

I hope Unique Wellness and ABU gonna read that. You are close to what we want guys, just work together

I don't really like Fabine, 4 tapes, stuff inside moving, how is design is not like baby diaper, too large between legs.. Bellissimo is terrible for that. The Wellness is close, shape is perfect, the Leak-guard barrier is generous, the stuff in don't move at all.

Always some fit problem with 4 tapes diapers: to low, to close from thigh, after a while, they take off easily, diaper sagging. Never have this problem with Cushies.

So perfect diaper for me, is the mix of them

Maybe some adult nappy companies might go along the lines of the Tojours nappies being sold in lidl in the UK, they use some revolutionary "drylock" technology. they claim to be the fluff free nappy and by cutting out the use of pulp the nappies are really thin ( I am assuming you like thin nappies?) these are only a few mm thick. I am guessing that as there is no pulp fluff that the core is literally a pouch full of SAP, doesn't sound to comfy to me though! My ideal nappy is a thick bulky fluffy nappy but with a nice layer of SAP for that mushy squishy feeling!
    Last edited by Starchild; 04-Jan-2014 at 20:08. Reason: My nappy exploded

Old and new baby diapers is not that thick. Just need to put size and thickness of baby diapers in adult size. Look how Tena Slip Maxi is thin, it isn't that thick as Fabine and Dry 24/7

Don't need to be bulky fluffy to be good as my point.

And I forgot : the Superior Series have a really good dry layer, you doesn't feel it as wet like bulky fluffy one, same as baby diaper.

I don't know: I tried the Superios and, much like the originals, I was left unimpressed. The two sample diapers I received both leaked in the first wetting, and that is something that never happens with any of the other diapers I wear. As I said: unimpressed. I'm unimpressed with Unique Wellness overall; I think they are overrated (probably by themselves).

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Willy81 View Post
    I don't really like Fabine, 4 tapes, stuff inside moving, how is design is not like baby diaper, too large between legs.. Bellissimo is terrible for that. The Wellness is close, shape is perfect, the Leak-guard barrier is generous, the stuff in don't move at all.

Always some fit problem with 4 tapes diapers: to low, to close from thigh, after a while, they take off easily, diaper sagging. Never have this problem with Cushies.

So perfect diaper for me, is the mix of them
    This is confusing, do you want 'clumping' or not? This is not helped by the fact I don't know if I like 'clumping' after lots of wetting or not...I think for me 'clumping' in nappies has been rare so reaction wise I can't build a good picture...finally of course I'm typing this at 1 in the morning so not good conditions for thinking a personal situation over. In conclusion though do you want 'clumping' or not? bringmesunshine

What do you mean by clumping?

I don't like when wet foam start to move all around, Fabine, Dry 24/7 make that, don't need to wet it that much. Never have this problem with Cushies.

With Superio, I stay dry like baby diaper, there is lack of dry sheet on adult diaper, feeling have a wet but fastly.

For now, what I found the best is an Abena ABRILET MAXI PADS with Cushies, so comfy, bulky, cazy absorption, stay there for a while... but still having feeling to be wet..

Well,

Being a bit older, diapers when I was a kid were thick...

My fav is 24/7 if the ever get production again...else l4 is my second choice...