Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello. I'm new to this sort of forum. In fact, I stumbled across this one by chance. I think I was looking for something else and then ended up here. I've lingered, reading posts and what not until I decided to register.
    I'm in college and I enjoy nature. I like camping and I'm trying to feel comfortable again with inline skating. I love to sleep , I enjoy cooking, watching TV Shows and movies and I sometimes like to watch soccer.

That's it for now

Welcome to the forums! What's your favourite TV show?

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Welcome to the forums! What's your favourite TV show?
    Thank you so much
    Right now I'm pretty much into Arrow. I'm also enjoying How I Met Your Mother. And I absolutely love BBC's Keeping Up Appearances.

"Aw, nice!", Keeping Up Appearances is one of my favourite sitcoms. The other one might be My Family.

Quote Originally Posted by fondo View Post
    What soccer teams do you follow (sometimes)?
    Mostly the national teams for the world cup and uefa.
    I also watch some women's soccer sometimes. That's mostly USWNT and the Swedish National Team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    "Aw, nice!", Keeping Up Appearances is one of my favourite sitcoms. The other one might be My Family.
    Keeping Up Appearances is a brilliant show! Mrs Bucket is one of the best characters EVER!

Hello CuriousExpectations and welcome to the group.

This was a very nice introduction.

What area of cooking are you interested in?

I love Keeping Up Appearances also. I just wonder when they followed my dads side of the family around to get their scripts?

Again welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousExpectation View Post
    Mostly the national teams for the world cup and uefa.
    I also watch some women's soccer sometimes. That's mostly USWNT and the Swedish National Team.
    It's the same for me (except the women's soccer, even though that seems to be a kind of big thing in the town I live in... But I saw a women's soccer match around ten years ago live and I will never forget how one of them got the ball kicked directly in her face... Looked very painful!!)!

Do you only inline skate, or do you go ice skating, too?

And sleeping is a good hobby sleeping and eating!

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello CuriousExpectations and welcome to the group.

This was a very nice introduction.

What area of cooking are you interested in?

I love Keeping Up Appearances also. I just wonder when they followed my dads side of the family around to get their scripts?

Again welcome.

Thank you egor for the warm welcome
    I love cooking desserts quite honestly.
    Ahah so nice to meet another fan of the show!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fondo View Post
    It's the same for me (except the women's soccer, even though that seems to be a kind of big thing in the town I live in... But I saw a women's soccer match around ten years ago live and I will never forget how one of them got the ball kicked directly in her face... Looked very painful!!)!

Do you only inline skate, or do you go ice skating, too?

And sleeping is a good hobby sleeping and eating!
    It's not a big thing where I live but I like to watch from time to time. They're getting really BIG at it and I like to show some support.
    I've never ice skated to tell the truth. And I'm just getting back to inline skating. Haven't done it since I was a kid and I'm basically relearning everything, which is quite fun.

Amen to that!