Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi i am babyangel96 and is ab/dl. it is actually the first time i`m registered at any ab/dl sites so i`m quite new to this. i love to fixing with my car and being out in the nature. i`m here because i want to get to know new people i can talk with and learn more about being an ab/dl

Hi babyangel96 and welcome!

I'm new here as well, but I can assure you that everyone is super nice, so don't worry!

As I don't drive, I don't know much about cars ... what do you like to do when you're outside? More things like sports or more like quietly enjoying the beauty of nature?

i like to take long walks. we have a beautiful summer house that we used to live in at the summer on a little island . I live in sweden and we have very much nice nature there.

Well, if you live in Sweden then I can totally understand what you mean (not that I've ever been there... only in Denmark...)!

I like taking walks, too, but I live in a very populated area, so even if I walked for three hours I wouldn't get away from being surrounded by houses and cars So it would be walking for walking's sake and not for enjoyment, and that's almost a waste of time...

Where i live in sweden there is not som much People alround. If i Walk 15 minutes from Where i live there is just trees. But there are some places Where there live People all over the place.

Welcome to the forum and no need to worry about being new everyone here is pretty nice and fun to talk to so have fun and enjoy ^_^