Thread: Diaper Sizing Question

Default Diaper Sizing Question

First off, sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section. If I have, can a staff member please move it to the right section. Now that we got that out of the way, let's get to what this topic is really for.

Sizing Question:

Is their any size difference between Goodnites L/XL and Drynites L/XL?

Right now I am wondering if I should buy some pampers cruisers or baby dry and don't really know if I fit. The last time I had a pampers diaper on was about 3 years ago.
    As it is now, I am 5'8, 135 pounds, and a 31 waist. Should I even think of buying them or will I not fit?

goodnites and drynites are the same thing they change the name from uk to us. As for wearing baby diapers it's kind of a lost cause you might be able to squeeze into one, but it won't be very functional and they'll probably tear. For your last question first off I'd like to say that in the future please try to keep it pg-13 I know in this case it's kind of hard not to but theres really no need to go into detail here we get the idea. Unfortunatley there isn't much you can do besides point it down and that's just something you want to do in general it's more absorbent in the seat. The only solution is to wear adult sized diapers that offer more room.

Edit: This post was answer to a question that OP deleted so i deleted my response
    Last edited by w0lfpack91; 03-Jan-2014 at 04:39.