Thread: Flufsan - Anyone tried these nappies?

bringmesunshine

Default Flufsan - Anyone tried these nappies?

Has anyone tried Flufsan nappies/diapers? I found them in Dartmoor during the summer of 2013. They are Spanish (I think) but the woman in the pharmacy said they were an American experimental import (so my luck was in right!). They are really good (yes they come in packs of 15 and I'd prefer packs of 24 because I'm a Tena Slip guy myself), there's just something about the plastic backing, it's an almost unique type ((possibly) because I've recently found elements of a Flufsan nappy in the UK Attends Slip Regular Plus) that slightly increases my pulse rate. I bought my first ones in a shop but they are available on amazon uk and I bought my second Flufsan's from there (The Night ones with peach coloured plastic-backing, what a colour!). So have you tried Flufsans? Or even better than that are you now tempted to try them!?! bringmesunshine

How well do they work? Also, plastic nappies... this is interesting! Are they available offline anywhere (can't do the ordering thing yet)?
    Yes, I am tempted to try them and wish to know more.

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    How well do they work? Also, plastic nappies... this is interesting! Are they available offline anywhere (can't do the ordering thing yet)?
    Yes, I am tempted to try them and wish to know more.
    You've put me on the spot on a bit coz it's been a while since I actually wore and used one (I'd say two months). They'll take two full bladder wettings before a change is needed but the front'll be quite yellow (urine-stained but not leaking!). Also unless you're lucky - like I was - you're probably not going to find these in a shop. If you're UK based (like myself) they are on amazon UK (one of the only adult nappies/diapers they regularly stock), but sorry if offline availability's going to hinder you. All in all they're a good plastic-backed nappy - they do have very thin wings but sometimes I like that. Hope I've helped you out or at least given you some helpful information. bringmesunshine

Seen them on Amazon and read mixed reviews. Have had both good and bad experiences with "unknown" name brands, so have held off buying some.