Thread: Hello Everyone (he said with trepidation)

bringmesunshine

Default Hello Everyone (he said with trepidation)

Hello Everyone,

I'm just this guy who lives on the outskirts of a city with a beach and I've been a DLWABT (Diaper Lover With Adult Baby Tendencies) since the age of Seven. Wearing just a nappy - that's my style, throw in the occasional dummy - in fact that's it ATM for AB tendencies and polyethylene material (found you-know-where) just knocks me sideways into seventh heaven. I also love comedy (on the TV and stand-up), TV in general and Films...seriously I have a film collection so big it could easily crush me too death! I looking for people my age so we can engage in chats - both intellectual and nappy-related (wow, you don't hear a sentence like that every day!), and until I start talking really full on with some of that's all of the Me-descriptions I can currently cram into this metaphorical nutshell. Let's see what happens. bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by bringmesunshine View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm just this guy who lives on the outskirts of a city with a beach and I've been a DLWABT (Diaper Lover With Adult Baby Tendencies) since the age of Seven. Wearing just a nappy - that's my style, throw in the occasional dummy - in fact that's it ATM for AB tendencies and polyethylene material (found you-know-where) just knocks me sideways into seventh heaven. I also love comedy (on the TV and stand-up), TV in general and Films...seriously I have a film collection so big it could easily crush me too death! I looking for people my age so we can engage in chats - both intellectual and nappy-related (wow, you don't hear a sentence like that every day!), and until I start talking really full on with some of that's all of the Me-descriptions I can currently cram into this metaphorical nutshell. Let's see what happens. bringmesunshine
    Welcome to ADISC bringmesunshine! That was a nice introduction. I have a lot of movies, too, but yours sounds larger. This is definitely the place to be to discuss nappy and intellectual subjects. I see in your profile you're from the UK. There is a HUGE number of members from there so I predict you will be making many friends very, very soon! Have fun with the threads!

Well hey bringmesunshine and welcome to ADISC I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and you'll find plenty of people around your age on here so hopefully you'll get to talk to plenty of people around your age,and you'll find that some of the older people on here are pretty fun to talk to too.

You say you like comedy so who are some of your favorite comedians and what kinda movies do you enjoy?

wow, you don't hear a sentence like that every day!
    yes I do. And that's the way I like it.

that last bit is also a link to a song, I do that a lot.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 06-Jan-2014 at 04:09.