Thread: Best Store Bought Adult Diapers

Default Best Store Bought Adult Diapers

I know there are other threads about this but none of them are recent so... What is the best adult diaper (with tapes) that I can buy in stores like Walmart, Target, or CVS/Walgreens?

the actual walgreens brand is decent though I think they're only taped in plus sizes. Not sure if CVS has an equivalent but it stands to reason they do.

Attends can be found in many Good Neighbor Pharmacies and most local medical supply/ mobility aid stores carry lines like First Quality and Prevail, as far as poly briefs go. I live in a place where I can turn in any direction and be at a Walmart within 15 minutes - as with CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid. Those places are all just a waste of time other than for getting an emergency stash when you've run through all your good ones too soon.

Hi there
    I am wearing Attends slip diapers right now and have yet to find better on the UK High Street. They are very comfortable and satisfy my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Millbay View Post
    Hi there
    I am wearing Attends slip diapers right now and have yet to find better on the UK High Street. They are very comfortable and satisfy my needs.
    Larger branches of Tescos and Asda sell Tenas. Some larger branches of Lloyds Pharmacy sometimes have them too. Generally more expensive than buying online but if you're only buying one pack at a time it's cheaper due to not having a 5 or 6 delivery charge.

I've bought some from my nearest big Asda store more than once, but it's a long haul on the bus bringing them home and they don't fit in a carrier bag. If you're going to buy from the high street or a supermarket, I recommend taking a black bin-bag with you to carry them home discreetly.

The CVS that I visited only sold their own brand as far as actual diapers went (out of all the shelves of pads and underwear (think the depend kind that can't hold a full wetting), only one kind of actual diaper e.e). That said, their Fitted Briefs work pretty well. They work even better if you pull the fabric cover off a goodnite, pop it full of holes and wear that underneath it. Without the gN stuffer, they have a tendency to leak (no gathers), but they are comfortable and absorb well.