Thread: My Take on The Total Dry Plus

This is so weird, I just saw these tonight and was wondering how they are. Anyone else care to chime in? I read that the absorbancy sucks But they are otherwise awesome?

They are a good low end diaper, they are meant for daytime. They are basically a thinner Bambino (made by the same company)

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    They are a good low end diaper, they are meant for daytime. They are basically a thinner Bambino (made by the same company)
    Not excatly... they are the same "shell" but they don't have the super absorbent polymer. They are like a bambino mixed with a 1990s Attends.

They are like a camaro with a 4 clinder engine. Technically a camaro.... but....

To me they leave a lot to be desired.

I mean what diaer would you compare them too? Are they better than depends max protection with plastic and tapes? Are they better than or the same as a tranquility atn?

Atn are better. Way better. Total dry plus are comparable to like a 40cents/brief by medline in terms of capacity. The only strength of the total dry is the rapid aquisition time.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    Atn are better. Way better. Total dry plus are comparable to like a 40cents/brief by medline in terms of capacity. The only strength of the total dry is the rapid aquisition time.
    they also have fairly good leak guards and the shell is nice (white plastic)