Thread: Big Changes

Default Big Changes

I am new here and very pleased to have joined.

Just over 2 weeks ago myself and my partner were discussing our sex life, and I took a deep breath and told time about me abdl side.

I have had it since puberty, but never told anyone and very occasional bought diapers, but throw them away again in shame almost instantly.

He has been amazing, along with embracing some of his kink, I have been shopping like crazy, now I have a bag full of diapers and clothing and loving it.

At first I told him I didn't want him to participate, as I thought it would be weird for him. However we are now building up to a join session including diapers.

A brave new world

Quote Originally Posted by thomasrobertx View Post
    I am new here and very pleased to have joined.

Just over 2 weeks ago myself and my partner were discussing our sex life, and I took a deep breath and told time about me abdl side.

I have had it since puberty, but never told anyone and very occasional bought diapers, but throw them away again in shame almost instantly.

He has been amazing, along with embracing some of his kink, I have been shopping like crazy, now I have a bag full of diapers and clothing and loving it.

At first I told him I didn't want him to participate, as I thought it would be weird for him. However we are now building up to a join session including diapers.

A brave new world
    A brave new word indeed, thomasrobertx! Welcome to the ADISC community and congratulations on your success in revealing your AB/DL side. It's always nice when we read about an understanding partner. Can you tell us more about your non AB/DL side? I see in your profile you like cycling. Do you participate in any races or just for fun?

This great news Thomas, I am very happy for you.

You must be very excited about the future. It was brilliant for me too when I told a girlfriend about my fantasies. She was so supportive and joined in. At first it was great and we both had lots of fun. I would just like to add a word of warning without putting a downer on the situation. Please allow your partner to take their time in accepting this new information about you. It is easy to get caught in the whirlwind of 'I am realising all my fantasies and living out my dreams'.

You are better placed to know how your partner will take the different aspects and ideas, it is just that you do not want to push too much information or play on them all at once. I have made this mistake and isolated girlfriends as they felt the DL side started taking over the relationship. You have to remember this your thing not theirs. Be mindful of their wishes and give as well receive. I am glad you mention that you are discussing your partners fantasies and interests as well.

I wish you all the best of luck realising your dreams Thomas! Enjoy your new found way to express yourself and welcome to the community.
    Last edited by MotherFaith; 02-Jan-2014 at 03:26.

Thanks for the welcome.

DexxKizwizard, appreciate the advice, we are taking it slow. It is mostly his kink at the moment, although today we went shopping and I was padded and he was in chastity. We are like horny teens at the moment and have completely rediscovered our sex life. He wants to start getting involved in my side and has even suggested that he might try wearing. But again will take it slow.

Zipperless, I enjoy outdoor sport, but mostly for fun, nothing to competitive.