Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year Everyone.

CuddlyAngel

Exclamation Happy New Year Everyone.

Its just another year, I don't see what the big deal is to be honest. I'm alive and well and grateful for that but people need to get over the excitement of such a time and stop with the fireworks near me and let those of us who want to get some sleep do so. I think my neighbor is getting ready to call some New Years police on folks so we can get some rest.

Happy New Year.

happy new year!

CuddlyAngel

I was correct the police came and the fireworks were stopped thank goodness they are illegal in the county I am in so people are being fined I believe. I need to thank my neighbor in the morning.

LEL. Here they are VERY legal so I'm gonna have a very long night. -.-

CuddlyAngel

Even if they are you can report noise pollution. My neighbor and I are very well known for calling the police on such things. Both of us are considered pretty mean since quite a few complaints are reported by us and alot of people get in trouble so very few hang around us and thats how we like it. I gave him the honors of getting the police here to fine a group of twenty people for their loud selves and fireworks. He waved at them as they got fined and I told the policeman what was going on as well so they witnessed both of us report the incident which the police said we have every right to do. Why have friends when we are good in our own company. I'm not to liked on here as well I don't think. Oh well I'm here to support and offer advice nothing else and if I'm not liked not my issue. If people don't take my advice not my problem either. I'm proud of who I am and no one will change that.

In Australia, especially Sydney, the fireworks were spectacular. To all, I wish you all the best for 2014, May your waddle diaper stay dry, may you plastic panties always make lotsa noise, and your frillies always feel beautiful. Huggle an cuddles to you all

I'm from NC, so I can hear the fireworks just outside. :3

I wish everyone a very happy new year!!!

CuddlyAngel

I'm not really an AB terig but thank you all the same. Some people got heavily fined my neighbor said and the fireworks were confiscated so good for us bad for them. Happy New Year to us.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyAngel View Post
    I'm not really an AB terig but thank you all the same. Some people got heavily fined my neighbor said and the fireworks were confiscated so good for us bad for them. Happy New Year to us.
    No offense, but that seems like a very childish thing to say/do. I realize that you weren't getting sleep and that is a need of all of us, but calling the police and having them fined, because they are celebrating on a holiday they appreciate. Whether they were illegal or not, it still seems to me that you enjoy being hated by them. Wouldn't you want to be friends with them, instead of turning them away and turning them into the police over a petty issue.

I don't know but to me, it just seems like you enjoy the thought of them "getting punished" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyAngel View Post
    I'm not to liked on here as well I don't think. Oh well I'm here to support and offer advice nothing else and if I'm not liked not my issue. If people don't take my advice not my problem either. I'm proud of who I am and no one will change that.
    I don't think there is anyone here that doesn't like you, you really haven't been here long enough or did anything that was worth somerhing of that status. I think the issue with some people is that how are you going to give advice, if you, yourself aren't into this. And we realize why you don't post introductions but just speaking for myself but I would rather take advice from someone who I know here, than someone who doesn't even say their hobbies and interests.