Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got my sample for depends real fit

Default Got my sample for depends real fit

I finally got my depends Real fit for men sample pack and it says they are supposed to feel like your wearing underwear. But they seemed to have lied cause it doesn't feel like that at all! Not that i wanted them to feel like I am wearing underwear i just think its false advertising and the absorbency is a bit lacking to for them being maximum absorbency.

Well, most of our members would tell you that Depends aren't the greatest in the diaper world! I personally haven't tried them. But I think there's a reason many ab/dl's choose premium brands.

I am glad i didn't spend money on them the free sample was enough to tell me they just aren't that great so im gonna use the samples but never touch depends again. I will probably just go buy some Tena from my local walmart.

Though I've not been using diapers for long, most of what I've used so far are Depends. To me they seem just fine and I've not really had any problems with them. Of course I've not tried most other brands so I can't really compare them to anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Well, most of our members would tell you that Depends aren't the greatest in the diaper world! I personally haven't tried them. But I think there's a reason many ab/dl's choose premium brands.
    Just wondering, what's considered a premium brand or not?

CuddlyAngel

Depends for Women are all I will ever get and for what I use them for they are wonderful. I don't use them for their intended use but I find them truly comfortable. I will never wear regular underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyAngel View Post
    Depends for Women are all I will ever get and for what I use them for they are wonderful. I don't use them for their intended use but I find them truly comfortable. I will never wear regular underwear.
    well at least the depends for women work well. But the real fit for men just are not what they were advertising. They are comfy yes but they don't feel like underwear and are not as absorbent as they say they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Toroko View Post
    well at least the depends for women work well. But the real fit for men just are not what they were advertising. They are comfy yes but they don't feel like underwear and are not as absorbent as they say they are.
    I'm okay with their Protection with Tabs product (AKA Fitted Maximum Protection) because it has a plastic outer shell and tapes but I must concede that it has low capacity. If you're not fussed about clothlike covers, Tena Super is a pretty absorbent and reasonably priced entry level diaper. I was hugely disappointed by them but it was just because they weren't clear about the cover construction on the package in the store. In general, you won't see much good in stores. Online shopping is pretty much the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'm okay with their Protection with Tabs product (AKA Fitted Maximum Protection) because it has a plastic outer shell and tapes but I must concede that it has low capacity. If you're not fussed about clothlike covers, Tena Super is a pretty absorbent and reasonably priced entry level diaper. I was hugely disappointed by them but it was just because they weren't clear about the cover construction on the package in the store. In general, you won't see much good in stores. Online shopping is pretty much the way to go.
    Ah well then i must get myself one of those prepaid credit cards so i can shop online for my diapers then. The only types the wal-mart by my place carries are equate and Tena brand diapers. I got the equate because i was a bit low on money and just wanted to try them. But in a few days or so im gonna buy the Tena that are there try them out.

If you live near a Good Neighbor Pharmacy I've found some of them carry non-breathable Attends which are of moderate absorption and have thick-ish plastic which produces a nice crinkle. I prefer Abena M4 but they are a bit hard to come by in my present situation

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie123 View Post
    Though I've not been using diapers for long, most of what I've used so far are Depends. To me they seem just fine and I've not really had any problems with them. Of course I've not tried most other brands so I can't really compare them to anything else.

Just wondering, what's considered a premium brand or not?
    Some of the better brands would be Molicare, Abena, Fabines, and Bambino.