Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you guys doing right now?

Default What are you guys doing right now?

Simple as that. Watcha doing right now??
    I'm sitting at my computer fully padded waiting for the 2014. Alone in my house.. Sigh :foreveralone:

Mah dog :3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388536723.056720.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	19625

Watching New Years television with my dad in front of the (gas) fire... I'm a little intoxicated, I'm not going to lie, I've had 2 glasses of wine and 3 whiskies...

trivia fact: this is the first New Years I've spent in England

Are you feeling lonely phantom? There’s a hand my trusty friend! And give me a hand o’ thine! And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne....

Right now? I am searching the bookcase by my desk for a book I wanted to use as I plan out school for my kids next week, and getting ready to pop the ribs in the oven for dinner tonight. My house is quiet, the animals are all napping, my teens are gone until tomorrow so just my youngers are here playing with their toys and I am thoroughly relaxing in it, because it is a rare rare thing indeed lol

I'm drinking apple juice out of my new bottle and binge-watching English TV and waiting for the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    Watching New Years television with my dad in front of the (gas) fire... I'm a little intoxicated, I'm not going to lie, I've had 2 glasses of wine and 3 whiskies...

trivia fact: this is the first New Years I've spent in England

Are you feeling lonely phantom? There’s a hand my trusty friend! And give me a hand o’ thine! And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne....
    That sounds like a cozy atmosphere hehe.. here is 29 deg C and the temp is increasing grr.. lol STOP drinking! that a lot of alcohol in yer blood

maybe :/ that't the sad part of being single..

Quote Originally Posted by phantom76 View Post
    That sounds like a cozy atmosphere hehe.. here is 29 deg C and the temp is increasing grr.. lol STOP drinking! that a lot of alcohol in yer blood

maybe :/ that't the sad part of being single..
    29C and getting warmer!? Where are you located? Right now, where I am, it is -29C and with the windchill feels like -32C, it is supposed to warm up to -23C tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Smidge View Post
    29C and getting warmer!? Where are you located? Right now, where I am, it is -29C and with the windchill feels like -32C, it is supposed to warm up to -23C tomorrow
    Woot!! -32C! That's insane!! I live in Argentina (South America) and summer started last week. The temperature can reach up to 43C

lol STOP drinking! that a lot of alcohol in yer blood
    Nonsense - slainte var!

Slainte var hmmmm .. Is that a scottish phrase??

Slainte var hmmmm .. Is that a scottish phrase??
    yes it's "cheers" or "health"