Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Christ Can Help

Default Christ Can Help

Off and on I have struggled with the desire to wear and use diapers. There have been many long nights which I stayed up listening to diaper hypnosis just to release the sexual tension. Days when I would use them all day, completely dominated by them doing nothing else but building myself to a sexual peak to be released. What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of ? Those things result in death! But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:21-23. I understand how difficult this addiction is and that it is ingrained into my very being, but I know that I have sinned, but Jesus has forgiven me and I will continue to fight this, a thorn in my mind that will always be with me until the day I die.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 01-Jan-2014 at 00:43. Reason: Making it "PG-13"

Quote Originally Posted by mmelvin88 View Post
    Off and on I have struggled with the desire to wear and use diapers. There have been many long nights which I stayed up listening to diaper hypnosis just to release the sexual tension. Days when I would use them all day, completely dominated by them doing nothing else but building myself to a sexual peak to be released.
    I think that sounds like a pretty awesome day.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 01-Jan-2014 at 00:44. Reason: PG-13 as well. (Edited the quote)

If I were that consumed by diapers, I too might be looking for help, just as I would if drugs or alcohol were taking over my life. As an occasional indulgence, its not a problem.

Off and on I have struggled with the desire to wear and use diapers. There have been many long nights which I stayed up listening to diaper hypnosis just to release the sexual tension. Days when I would use them all day, completely dominated by them doing nothing else but building myself to a sexual peak to be released. What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of ? Those things result in death! But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:21-23. I understand how difficult this addiction is and that it is ingrained into my very being, but I know that I have sinned, but Jesus has forgiven me and I will continue to fight this, a thorn in my mind that will always be with me until the day I die.
    Addiction?
    Indulging in diapers can result in death?
    Liking diapers is a sin?
    I don't remember seeing the last two in the Bible. Regardless, I'm not sure what you plan to accomplish with this thread. Having a fetish isn't an "addiction." Having a fetish is natural, and there's not a single person in the world who doesn't have one, regardless of how "vanilla" the person claims they are. It's a thing everyone has. The people in this community just so happen to have diapers in common as their fetish. To have this idea that it's a sin and it needs to be cured, and only God and Jesus can do so is incredibly silly. It's a fetish. It's a thing everyone has. There is nothing wrong with it. There is nothing bad about it.

Dammit. I had a long, fairly well thought out post written, but Firefox shit up and I lost it. Too lazy to retype it.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 02-Jan-2014 at 06:18. Reason: Just noticed the quote had part of the original post, which wasn't PG-13.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    If I were that consumed by diapers, I too might be looking for help, just as I would if drugs or alcohol were taking over my life. As an occasional indulgence, its not a problem.
    This seems most sensible to me. I don't classify it as an addiction but there was a part of my life where that might have made sense. Oddly, it was when I didn't have ready access to them but they preyed on my mind in what I understand to be a similar way and I would go to extremes to satisfy the urge. In my case, it's not just deprivation that causes the problem. I have had extended periods where I wasn't able to wear and I was fine. I think it was a lack of self-acceptance that drove me to such extremity and at this point, with or without diapers, I don't think addiction is an accurate description of what's going on. I hope that the OP will find a way to manage it as well.

I have no problem with people being religious, however, I would advise the OP to not proselytise as some people will not welcome it. Moreover, being told what they are doing is sinful is unlikely to facilitate their acceptance of a diaper fetish if they themselves are both religious and struggling to come to terms with being a AB/DL. It will probably only make them feel worse about themselves. That said, if religion does help you, all the power to you.

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    Go Preach someplace else. God does not give a crap if you or anyone else wears a diaper. Nice first post.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Don't waste your breath trying to change a zealot, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHare View Post
    Religious fanatism is a dead mindīs last resort.

ShadowHare, 2:9-536
    This is the mature forum. Everyone is expected to behave with dignity. No need to argue with the person in anything other than a normal reasonable way. I know religion gets some people touchy, but there is no need to. Frankly think about it. Those who go through the binge purge cycle and continually reject it? What else do you want them to call it? To them, it's a confusing and shameful addiction. Frankly I really hate that someone came in here, and though it was phrased badly, and get abused and flamed when they were just trying to help. Religion isn't a dead minds last report, and please don't go insulting people like that. As a fundamental independent Baptist, I AM a christian.

Frankly, if you believe in hell and you reject this part of you, you think it's a sinful addiction. That's just a fact of what msot people think while rejecting it. If you believe in hell AND believe this is a sin, AND believe you need christ to be save, then the best way to show you love someone is to witness to them. This is just a show of love here, in that he values our souls enough to want to give us a shot at being saved. Regardless how it annoys you, he did what he did to encourage and help us. Don't throw that in his face, as well as every other Christians face. It's not mature, and is quite rude.

Frankly? I would have posted something about how the bible relates to this and how to get saved ages ago, if I was not such a coward and scared of the flaming he is already getting. He did what any Christian who cares for the soul of another person would do, unless like me they were too scared.

What I will say in return is simple. The bible also says that focusing on things the bible doesn't mention isn't something you should do. What is important is loving everyone. The bible never says anything about something similar to wearing diapers as an adult. It does talk about uncleanness and avoiding wastes arguably, but most people here are reasonable people who take care to keep themselves hygienic and avoid illness. So that's not the big problem. The most important thing is to love god with all your heart, and the second most important is to love thy neighbor as thyself. And I can find those verses is need be. In short, so long as it isn't inhibiting us from running the race set before us, preventing us from loving god or each other, then something the bible doesn't talk about isn't important. (I know the verses but my highlighting is not very noticeable so I will need to look in depth to find the verses again, ask if anyone needs them.)

Anything that separates us from God is a sin. We should be in a constant state of prayer, otherwise we are engaged in sin. I hope you don't watch television, read a book, go out to a park and have a fun day, because if you do, you're mind isn't on God, and than....BAM! straight to hell!!!

As for me, I try to live a balanced life, knowing that because we are human we sin. I try to counterbalance the times I might find self pleasure with helping others, and being mindful of God, trying to further His kingdom. Life is imperfect. The world is imperfect and I am imperfect. I suppose I could spend my life feeling guilty, but then I would be too depressed to do the things which I think would please God.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Anything that separates us from God is a sin. We should be in a constant state of prayer, otherwise we are engaged in sin. I hope you don't watch television, read a book, go out to a park and have a fun day, because if you do, you're mind isn't on God, and than....BAM! straight to hell!!!

As for me, I try to live a balanced life, knowing that because we are human we sin. I try to counterbalance the times I might find self pleasure with helping others, and being mindful of God, trying to further His kingdom. Life is imperfect. The world is imperfect and I am imperfect. I suppose I could spend my life feeling guilty, but then I would be too depressed to do the things which I think would please God.
    The point is that christ died for us. He nullied the sins. Christians don't believe in going to hell over sins after you have trusted christ. Once you believe in him and call on his name, addmiting your sin, you are redeemed. And after that you are saved forever. As such, I sin daily...I am human. But these do not matter in the end. I am saved by my faith in him, I will go to heaven regardless. Think of it as a foundation. Now that I have the foundation, whatever I build on it won't get knocked down by the storms and such. After being saved you are heading to heaven no matter what, the choice is what you build on that foundation.

Sorry I just wanted to express my opinions there. All that comes straight from the bible, I can give verses if anyone wants, but I doubt anyone will want that. Again, just me responding to Dogboy, no offense meant, nor are there any secret implications. (not that I am aware of anyway. I hate "hinting" at things. I am a blunt person, I usualy don't leave hints and implications. But some people choose to see them. Putting words in my mouth essentially.)

Default Christ Can Help

Who the heck are you to say who is and who is not destined for hell? In my eyes, the only one I allow to make that distinction is God, and the God I believe in is a loving God, who doubtless has better things to do than worrying about something as innocent as diapers.

If you see liking diapers as a vile awful thing then I suppose that is your choice. But as for myself, I can't help but feel as if being in a diaper in the quiet of the night with none around to know is a time in which I feel particularly close to God. It is a humbling thing to accept the unconditional love of God into your life in such a personal and exposed point in time.

While I understand and appreciate your concern for your fellow brothers and sisters, I'd advise you to approach any misgiving you feel about abdl* in a more quiet, personal way. I frequently pray on the matter myself in private, as ultimately at the end of the day, it is the word of God that I value above all else (particularly over posts on the internet).

Edit-
    If you truly feel as though diapers are a destructive element of your daily life due to an inability to reasonably manage it, I would advise you to seek professional help, be it a priest or a trained professional.