Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highs And The Lows But Its Time For Me To Go

Default Highs And The Lows But Its Time For Me To Go

Hey Boys and Girls
    Well i just wanted to say i hope you all!!! have a very happy new year
    I just did not want to go with out saying good by but more to the point i did not want to go with out saying thank you to (ASISC) and to all the friends i have made.
    This is a great support site and lord knows it has help't me but now its time for me to go.
    I'm just not sure if this lifestyle is for me any more its been a long and crazy emotional 11 years being a AB/DL but now i'm reddy to call it a day.
    I just feel that now is my time to become a man as the old saying go's better later then never
    i have been feeling this way for sometime now and tho its not going to be easy to give up the diapers and the rest of it but now is the right time for me + have met a girl that is funny smart attractive and we have are visas reddy for are move to australia together so that will help to keep my mind busy.
    Well take care guys have a very happy and safe new year. SUPER!! BIG!! HUGS!! Leo ps keep that Win warm for me just in case it go's all tits up.

I fully expect the same result that you try this last year. See you in a month!

Oh, wow! Congratulations, littleleo! I'm so glad you found an amazing girl to share your life with -- and a move to Oz sounds like the beginning of a great big adventure!

It's been great having you around -- your posts so often brought a smile to my face (or otherwise the desire to reach out across the internet and give you a great big hug to cheer you up).

There's no shame in being an AB/DL, so we're all here for you if you change your mind... and hopefully your new lady friend will stick with you either way. But for now, if you've made your mind up to leave us all behind (*sniff*), all that remains is to thank you for travelling with ADISC Airlines, and wish you a very pleasant onward journey!

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Hey Boys and Girls
    Well i just wanted to say i hope you all!!! have a very happy new year
    I just did not want to go with out saying good by but more to the point i did not want to go with out saying thank you to (ASISC) and to all the friends i have made.
    This is a great support site and lord knows it has help't me but now its time for me to go.
    I'm just not sure if this lifestyle is for me any more its been a long and crazy emotional 11 years being a AB/DL but now i'm reddy to call it a day.
    I just feel that now is my time to become a man as the old saying go's better later then never
    i have been feeling this way for sometime now and tho its not going to be easy to give up the diapers and the rest of it but now is the right time for me + have met a girl that is funny smart attractive and we have are visas reddy for are move to australia together so that will help to keep my mind busy.
    Well take care guys have a very happy and safe new year. SUPER!! BIG!! HUGS!! Leo ps keep that Win warm for me just in case it go's all tits up.
    Lots of luck Little Leo but we will save a parking spot just for you, See you soon.

bn3baby

I wondered where you have been. We enjoyed your free spirit! Good luck!

We're gonna miss you Leo. It's been fun having you here. Good luck in the land down under.

I am so glad you found someone to be with. You deserve lots of happiness.

Remember, if you ever need anyone to talk to, we are here.

I won't say goodbye, that just sounds too final, instead I'll say, until our paths meet again. And SUPER BIG HUGS right back at you.

I hope life treats you well my friend. Just remember that you always have friends here, should you return. Hugs little one.

Enough all ready.

Slappy will keep you in her mind and the Pinky and the Brain is yours when you are ready.

Big hug

Egor
    Last edited by egor; 01-Jan-2014 at 06:48.

Didn't you post in August saying it was your last post and that you were leaving abdl then as well? And again once before that?

I wish you luck in your attempt obviously, but frankly I'm with a previous poster. I imagine we'll most likely being seeing you back in a few months once you've gotten all the drama out of your system.

Congrats Bro. Best of luck with everything!!! We'll be here if you ever need a hand