Thread: Not so new, well maybe. Michigander

Default Not so new, well maybe. Michigander

Hi everyone who reads this post. I live in the great state of michigan, well we keep telling ourselves over and over again. My faorite hobby is snowbaording, and luckly southeaster michigan has some sweet garbage hills to ride on. Yeah they are epic. I swear this is not sarcasm. LOL. I'm glad to be here. I ve realized this "community" continues to grow and appears to becoming like mainstream or something. Ive been a dl for a long time, but regressed away from it. thats iorny, huh. Now obviously, I'm here and back on board, and can't wait to read more of the awsome post on this site. I read some stories tonight. I have to say there is some serious talent involved at
    Last edited by BearCub22; 27-Dec-2008 at 11:52.

Welcome to our community! I hope your enjoy it here!

Also don't just read, post your own posts too!

That sweet you snowboard, I wish it snowed more here so I could....cause I skateboard so I imagine I'd be a natural at it, since the board is actually clamped to your feet, which is easier than what I am used to. lol