Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NYE in Times Square

medicNS

Default NYE in Times Square

Over 1 million people are expected to pack into Times Square tonight for New Years eve. Once your inside the dogpen, you cannot leave and there are no bathrooms.... how many do you think are wearing diapers tonight?

I say 3000... whch really isnt that many when you think about 1 million lol

I've been there, but I wasn't padded. It's not as bad as you would think...but I'll never do it again, once was enough, there's really nothing fun about it other than being able to say you did it. You can't really bring drinks or alcohol in so you're more likely to be dehydrated after the ball drops. That being said, I'm sure there are some diapers on in there.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    I've been there, but I wasn't padded. It's not as bad as you would think...but I'll never do it again, once was enough, there's really nothing fun about it other than being able to say you did it. You can't really bring drinks or alcohol in so you're more likely to be dehydrated after the ball drops. That being said, I'm sure there are some diapers on in there.

-Gus
    It sounds like something to endure, not enjoy.

Edited to remove link which may have not been well received.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 31-Dec-2013 at 15:47.

Once upon a time, they used to have a similar celebration in downtown Chicago. State and Madison or thereabouts. Went there once with my college roommate. Weather was brutally cold. Approaching midnight, I stripped down and got on roomies shoulders in nothing but a faux diaper with the year emblazoned on my chest in marker.

It made the local TV coverage. My parents saw it, but didn't recognize me. I told my brother about it, and he laughingly recounted their disparaging comments about the 'drunken idiot'. Given the logistics of getting there, we didn't have the opportunity to get drunk or high beforehand, so no, we were stone cold (very cold!) sober.

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    I've been there, but I wasn't padded. It's not as bad as you would think...but I'll never do it again, once was enough, there's really nothing fun about it other than being able to say you did it. You can't really bring drinks or alcohol in so you're more likely to be dehydrated after the ball drops.
    Put on a camelback loaded with whatever you care to sip on, they won't be able to spot that any easier than your diaper! With so many people to police, the only ones being refused drink entry are the idiots trying to walk in with a bottle in their hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Once upon a time, they used to have a similar celebration in downtown Chicago. State and Madison or thereabouts. Went there once with my college roommate. Weather was brutally cold. Approaching midnight, I stripped down and got on roomies shoulders in nothing but a faux diaper with the year emblazoned on my chest in marker.

It made the local TV coverage. My parents saw it, but didn't recognize me. I told my brother about it, and he laughingly recounted their disparaging comments about the 'drunken idiot'. Given the logistics of getting there, we didn't have the opportunity to get drunk or high beforehand, so no, we were stone cold (very cold!) sober.
    Well, since you brought it up, here is the link I deleted. I guess in Las Vegas you can pose as the New Year baby and when someone has their picture taken with you, you ask them for a donation (the bucket between his legs). LINK (not meant to offend anyone. Just the outrageous atmosphere of New Year's in certain places.)

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Well, since you brought it up, here is the link I deleted. I guess in Las Vegas you can pose as the New Year baby and when someone has their picture taken with you, you ask them for a donation (the bucket between his legs). LINK (not meant to offend anyone. Just the outrageous atmosphere of New Year's in certain places.)

What the hell man, thanks for making me look at a fatty in a diaper. Eww.

I grew up on the Jersey Shore, and I have no desire to be in NYC and watch the ball drop. My family room is so much warmer, and no one is trying to pick my pocket.