Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a secret handshake

Default a secret handshake

This is a relic from an old tumblr I found where the writer had a contest to determine the best code word for seeing is someone was an AB. Essentially it was a nonsense question (Specifically "Have you ever been to neverland?") that an AB could ask someone if they too were AB without giving themselves away in the process. The only problem is this tumblr wasn't popular enough for the secret code to catch on. I just thought it would have been cool if it actually caught on I can think of a few people I would ask if I could do it without the risk of being wrong and subsequently found out. Is it something you would use if you could?

Problem with the internet though is that information would not stay within the AB/DL community for long and soon the entire interwebs would know what to look out for, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Problem with the internet though is that information would not stay within the AB/DL community for long and soon the entire interwebs would know what to look out for, so to speak.
    true but it would be cool while it lasts

Back when I was a young TB there was a super easy method we used. Since we all wore pretty baggy pants, we'd take a diaper pin and clip it to the bottom of one of our leg cuffs as a hem holder, it worked fantastic and was super incog to the uninitiated. REALLY easy way for us to spot one another as I have on several occasions, acknowledged be a ever so slight smile or wink, it was/is still a very effective "secret handshake" to this day!

Damn if someone said to me "have you been to neverland" I would be watching out for the handkerchief with chloroform.

I like the diaper pin on a leg cuff hem though, never heard of it before but it sounds great. My only concern is the possibility of infiltration so I would like the pin standardized.

Zpeed

Wont last long and once it's out there, people are gonna use it to make fool of other people

also adisc threads show up in google, so if you where to have replys on here and someone did them in rl, and the person wondered what was that. google would lead them here.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    well, that's not entirely true...if you ask someone if they like bananas, they usually have no idea what you're talking about.

The problem would remain: If they need to know the handshake from a particular AB/DL site, and you haven't run into them on said site...what are the chances they know the handshake?

'Tis a problem, of sorts.

Very similar to the previous suggestions for this in that aspect. Still, a novel idea I suppose.

I agree with the fact that people would soon figure it out but there would be only a handful at a time. A lot of people could care less. For example those of us who are not scared to buy incontinence diapers without fear. A lot of people who are nosy will look to see if you are getting it for a friend/relative or if you yourself are incontinent. Only a handful would go through all the trouble to see who you really are.

Same exact concept for those who read all those lousy gossip forums. Only a handful of them would know what we use to identify each other. Even then I could care less because they would not dare to exploit us when children may be around. Thing is a lot of times there are children around us in the public. Fetishism is a hush topic for good reason. This makes these ideas even all the more respected. If not appreciated since homosexuality is forced so strongly for acceptance when so very few AB/DL's would rather not be known. We could care less about being accepted so long as we are not publicly humiliated.

Side note: Those of you who are bi please understand I mean no harm in the example I used. It is a personal choice and I respect that enough not to say anything otherwise. Its those people who try and get up in my face because I am christian and they think I should change how I believe just so they can feel better. Those of you who are comfortable just the way you are I have extremely high amount of respect for you because you never give me trouble and I wish more people were like you for that reason.