Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got my order!

Cool Got my order!

So, I got my order of Abena M4's, ABU SDK's and Dry 24/7's! Bought all but the ABU SDK's on amazon, BTW I am in a dry 24/7 right now, it is the blue medium one kinda feels cheap for the shell/backing but the sap makes up for it I guess.

Good combo ! I swear by the Abena M4 diapers. They are so dam thirsty. Enjoy your padding my friend.
    Last edited by RouteLeader; 31-Dec-2013 at 07:26.

Thanks! Well, I wet one of the wellness diapers, I mistook them for dry 24/7's unless they're the same? Anyways those could probably take 4-5 good floodings from me! When I get back to practicing my long range marksmanship I may have to don one under my suit! Anyways only downside is it sagged and felt cheap so, I disposed of it and am now am in an ABU SDK! HOLY CRAP! These feel exactly like what I remember a plastic pampers should be!!! The leg gathers and leak gaurds are the best so far! too bad I didn't get the one with the pampers scent! the crinkle isn't as loud as some say, but they do crinkle almost everytime I move however.

I live in a VERY small community (less than 600 people) and desperately need to consider shipping privacy, which companies "brown-box" their orders? Discrete shipping or whatever? It's not like I can buy them locally

Quote Originally Posted by LoreCrafter View Post
    I live in a VERY small community (less than 600 people) and desperately need to consider shipping privacy, which companies "brown-box" their orders? Discrete shipping or whatever? It's not like I can buy them locally
    I can't think of any that advertise what they're shipping. Most websites will mention that their shipping is discreet, since whether one is an ABDL or just incontinent, it's usually not something one wants to get attention about. However, they will all have a return address label and while any ABDL company will have an LLC name that is non-descript, it will still be vulnerable to an Internet search if you're concerned about that.

That's my fear... I've only been here for 4 months, and the post-mistress already knows my box-number to my face. -frets- I wonder if I got a post-office box in a nearby town? haha. a little more discrete... but yeah, i know that Bambino uses "The Bottom Half Group" and so on.

That's my fear... I've only been here for 4 months, and the post-mistress already knows my box-number to my face. -frets- I wonder if I got a post-office box in a nearby town? haha. a little more discrete... but yeah, i know that Bambino uses "The Bottom Half Group" and so on.
    Well, ABuniverse shipped to me In a standard cardboard box and I was fretting the whole time, but when it arrived it was a plain box with a shipping label that just said CHSI on it, I remember thinking it meant "cheesy" or something! lol Anyways it was even packed with those rectangular air packets too! So, there was no movement or barely any when I shook the box to check for noise! Anyways, back to the diapers I have tried, The ABU SDK's were so comfortable I used two of them last night! Only thing I would have changed is the shell to that of an Abeana M4 type texture instead of the ruff one they use, and more SAP they only held about two wettings, the even sagged like a pampers used to! Oh, the only word of caution is, the tapes sounded like packing tape coming off! Good yhing I have my own bathroom and went slow with them so I was able to drowned out the noise! Other than that they may be my new relaxing diaper of choice! Anyways, I am testing the Abeana M4 tonight and if I fill that up, I will swap to another wellness and give that a second go... Anyways, the abeana M4 so far is quite frankly bulky for my 32.5 inch waist I mean they must be packed with SAP! Oh, and they crinkle when you move, not exactly as quiet as most were saying on here.

I seriously would not go as far as to have it posted to another town. No one is going to care that much about what gets shipped to you. Diapers are a common every day thing. Even if they were to go to extraordinary lengths to figure out what the discreet name means. They would probably would embarrass themselves too much to say anything to anyone. You have a right to privacy my friend, and it would be a violation of your rights so you could take legal action against the person. This cannot be said enough. I hear life accounts of peoples private information being handed over like appetizers on a silver platter in the work place. In a department meeting we were all made aware that gossiping, or sharing any confidential information would most likely end us up in court because of Privacy Acts. So I would not worry so much. Post masters deliver packages, and are not interested in your private life.

What he said too. Anyways, as for the Abeana M4's they feel like they could hold more than the wellness diaper, but my favorite so far is the ABU SDK I just wish a few changes, they need to make the plastic he same as the abean M4 or as soft, the capacity can be better but then again it is tre to a baby diaper where you are supposed to change everytime, the tapes should be solid white not see through clear, other than that the elastic leg cuffs are awesome! Back to the Abean M4, they feel like they bunch up when wet, same problem with the wellness diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr1 View Post
    What he said too. Anyways, as for the Abeana M4's they feel like they could hold more than the wellness diaper, but my favorite so far is the ABU SDK I just wish a few changes, they need to make the plastic he same as the abean M4 or as soft, the capacity can be better but then again it is tre to a baby diaper where you are supposed to change everytime, the tapes should be solid white not see through clear, other than that the elastic leg cuffs are awesome! Back to the Abean M4, they feel like they bunch up when wet, same problem with the wellness diaper.
    Those SDK's really surprised me, with their tall standing leak barriers. Clear tape, yes, but it is still a very effective fastening system. I have been through nearly a whole case, and this product has not let me down yet. No leaks, either. They're just good protection for times when I really need it.