Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: whats your favorite stuffed animal or blankie?

Default whats your favorite stuffed animal or blankie?

What's your favorite stuffed animal or blankie?

My favorite stuffed animal is my stuffed giraffe named spots and my favorite blankie has puppy dogs on it with bones my wife made it for me. its almost impossible to go to sleep without them.

I have a bear that a relative bought me when I was born and I have a rather retro thing called a Pobble that I desperately wanted and then got when I was around 8 years old. Both are kept in a box in my cupboard out of harms way.

I have a Teddy dog named thunder:3. He is the more comfortable one out of my plush toys. And he transform into a pillow.

lemmee see here, no plushies on my list, sorry, just never had one other than a teddy bear when I was really young. but blankies on the other hand.

My grandma gave me a quilt when I was born, I used that till it finally died utterly. I also managed to 'steal' my little brother's quilt for years. until, when I was 22, my mom pointed out that it was actually given to my little brother, who promptly stole it back and used it as a tapestry (it was beautiful), he had it for about a year when it was destroyed by fire (along with the rest of his possesions at the time). since then, I've had 2 comforters that I cant sleep without (including taking it on trips and hotels and the like). A peach colored thing that I bought 20 years ago and never quite parted with, and sits in my truck to this day, as well as a brown colored thingie that I got about 7 years ago that I don't travel without... these days, I've also got a goose down comforter that I use on top of my blankie that lets me set my sleeping temps at 58F at night, but is not quite so attachable (I put on top of the primary blankie, but is too warm in all but winter)

I guess right now my favorite stuffed animal is my Amur leopard that I got from Build a Bear. He's stuffed perfectly for cuddling.

CuddlyAngel

I'm not actually an AB but a supporter of ABDL's. I was given a pink butterfly Pillow Pet Peewee that I use more as an extra pillow than anything else. My favorite blanket is a queen size Berkshire blanket. Expensive taste, I know but I settle for nothing less.

I have a pillow pet of Stitch and Sulley that I bought on eBay and I love them being my two most favorite Disney characters and all and when I went to Disneyland this year I got one of a zebra as well. One of my most favorite is a big stuffed gator I named gummy that I got at Rainforest Cafe in San Francisco a while back and he replaced my pillow up until recently since my neurologic doctorthought he was causing my headaches but I still have him by me.

My favorite stuffed animal is one I found at a local Christian Mission thrift store. I'm actually not Christian, I'm Jewish in fact, so imagine my surprise when I was wandering around a thrift store that plays gospel music, only to stumble upon a Jewish teddy bear! He has a Magen David on his stomach and even a little kippah on his head! I was so surprised to find him at a Christian thrift store of all places that I knew I had to snatch him up. He's cute as heck and very cuddly. My friends and I joked that he looks like a Jewish Care Bear so we named him Brachot Bear. Let's see if I can attach a picture...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mp11l8U6S41s9kcdlo1_500.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	19626

Quote Originally Posted by KatieBear View Post
    ...surprise when I was wandering around a thrift store that plays gospel music, only to stumble upon a Jewish teddy bear! He has a Magen David on his stomach and even a little kippah on his head! I was so surprised to find him at a Christian thrift store of all places that I knew I had to snatch him up...
    Maybe he's a souvenir from someone's trip to the Holy Land?

My stuffed animal is a Disney Eeyore doll... because Eeyore is my spirit animal ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    Maybe he's a souvenir from someone's trip to the Holy Land?
    That would make sense, I guess. I never came up with any ideas of my own, I was just glad I found him, ha.