Thread: Hello everybody!

Default Hello everybody!

18 years old male from Canada here. I kinda hesitated to register since a long time, but here am I. I'm a bit paranoid since I want to keep my identity secret (same fight as superman, you know) , but I can tell that I'm a gamer and that I love going to the movies.

Finally, diaper-side, I bought my first pack of goodnites yesterday (they barely fit) and a pacifier, so I'm kinda new to the whole thing even if I've had these kind of desires since I'm young and that I knew about all the web communities and everything.

So that's it!

Howdy and welcome. I understand the hesitation. I also was leery of signing up too. I finally realized that the people here don't bite. Well, maybe some of the furries do, ha ha. But just take it slow and don't reveal what you don't feel comfortable with. We are all here to help and support one another, so if you have any questions, feel free to make a thread. See you around.

Welcome radaxid what kind of games and movies do you enjoy?

Greetings from another Canadian, Radaxid. I'm from Ottawa myself. It says in your profile that you're from Toronto. The ice storm was pretty brutal from what I heard and ruined a lot of Christmases. It sounds like most of the power is back on today. Were you affected by it? Again, welcome to the site.