Thread: Hi guys :) ...

Default Hi guys :) ...

Hello everybody ...

...after visiting and reading through this forum for last six months, i finally decided to join this incredible community .
    Now i'm the student on university. My interest in diapers firstly started when i was about 7yo. My parents bought small diapers for my sisters doll. After short time, some kind of power switch my mind to try them . But as many kids i was finded out which means no more diapers . After 7years, one newspaper page about bedwetting switch my mind for second time. And I'm still undetected .

I like kids style diapers, but I'm not AB. I like diapers as they give me feel of secure and anti-stress. It's quite hard to buy bigger sizes of diapers here so i love to visit another countryes .
    My personal best are underjams (you know, pampers ) , but i bought them only once . Mostly i use drynites which are optional, or size 6 pull-ups or store-brands (no size 7 here ) . And only for no.1

I hope that I'll enjoy lot of fun and thankful tips here .

Hello jakecz and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction, but could you please tell us a little more about yourself such as your hobbies or interests.

Again welcome to the group.