Thread: Double diaper and pad?

Default Double diaper and pad?

How many of you done this?

have on one diaper for the back dumpster and a hole in the front for the hose. Then another diaper for wetting and a pad insert to go for a long period of time without using a toilet.

I am trying this now because I remember reading some ones post on this and it seemed to work for them when they played a video game all the way through without a bathroom break.

Your thoughts?

kayley

I prefer to wear nappys that absorb more than I can put in them before they begin to smell eeeew, so no actual need for pads or holes or whatnot... BUT there are those days when I want to feel extra padded... So... yeah, I love that feeling =^.^=

I'm double padded now I've got a goodnight on that is swollon and a tena maxi slip on over it tight so with leaking my diaper is catching it hehe

I love to double and sometimes triple my diapers. I really loveif them thick!! I also use boosters sometimes. The thickest I have home is three Abena L4's with two boosters. If course I did not go out of the house. I guess for me the thicker they are the more relaxing it is wearing for whatever reason.

I am currently wearing a depend real fit with 3 always infity liners....wonder how long it will last...with proper control i can get at least 2 wettings out of the diaper alone...I am wearing a pair of jeans i don't care about just in case!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kdigger View Post
    I am currently wearing a depend real fit with 3 always infity liners....wonder how long it will last...with proper control i can get at least 2 wettings out of the diaper alone...I am wearing a pair of jeans i don't care about just in case!!
    Oh yeah, I forgot, I am at work currently (in women's jeans)...trying not to flood before leaving for my 1 hour commute home. But I heard the highway is closed, and it may take longer to get home!!