Thread: Hello new here thought id introduce myself

Default Hello new here thought id introduce myself

Hey I am a DF/DL but am new to both this community and new to being DL/DF! (started a few days ago havent been undiapered since) I am Toroko or as my friends call me Bun Bun. (due to my bunny fursona :P) I am a big time gamer and role player as well! I am male and am from Canada. Not sure what else i can put for my introduction besides that i joined this community to get advice if ever do need it and to be able to chat with people who are like me.

Hey Toroko, welcome to the boat! Hope you can get the advice you need. Explore the forums and start telling us a bit more about you

Now, you're a gamer, aren't you? Computer gamer? What games do you like to play?

HI and welcome, fellow Canadian,,also hope you find the info you are looking for, have fun and hope you meet and chat with other Canadian diaper lovers, like you and I are,,I love to wet and be wet...smiles...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpa View Post
    Hey Toroko, welcome to the boat! Hope you can get the advice you need. Explore the forums and start telling us a bit more about you

Now, you're a gamer, aren't you? Computer gamer? What games do you like to play?
    I am mostly a console gamer but i do play some pc games like LoL or SC2 or even hearthstone