View Poll Results: what do you think about a tradition for DL's?

67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sounds awesome

33 49.25%
  • Sounds interesting but... unsure

23 34.33%
  • No! thats dumb!

11 16.42%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A new tradition for ADISC maybe, diapered New years

Default A new tradition for ADISC maybe, diapered New years

Just a tradition that I came up with that maybe Adisc MIGHT be interested in. What if every New Years Eve, every AB/DL and DL worldwide diapered up and then at midnight brought in the new year by flooding themselves or just using their diaper to their own preference. what do you guys think?
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 29-Dec-2013 at 20:39.

I like the idea but I will be at a New Years party so I will be unpadded The chances are I will be at a party every new year too.

Not really sure, tho sounds a lil interesting.
    I am 24/7 so will be padded.
    Not sure if I will need to go at that moment tho. It would need to be kind of planed.

i will spend new years in my cardboard box

I'll be diapered up. Could be wet before or after midnight. Plus I'll probably asleep at midnight.

I will be padded most likely.. Not a massive party animal so I will be in little mode this new year! ah well....

Since I haven't any nappies to hand, and I'll be at a New Year's gathering the next day, I'm not going for it this time around. However, next year, I'd sure love to give it a go I really like the idea!

I'll be having cub time with my friend Damion on new years, so yeah, I'll be padded!

You bet. I have two diapers and a extra pad on right now. I will do again for new years. Only I think it would be cool to be diapered up new years eve and new years day and see if I could keep the same diaper and heavy pad insert for the whole night into the next morning only to change at 7am new years day.