Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What was the best thing to happen to you in 2013?

Default What was the best thing to happen to you in 2013?

This was a question presented by Cherub in the Getting to Know You Game yesterday. If you already answered, answer again for all to see!

For me, I had my 20 year anniversary.

I went to the Dominican Republic for a week. Was beautiful.

Heehee, thanks zipperless. I had no idea my question spawned a thread.

For me, I'd say it was a trip back to Ohio to visit family and revisit my old stomping grounds again.

There were so many responses to your question that I suggested a thread, but no one started one, so I thought I would. You have to give credit where credit is due, Cherub.

When my brother came for a visit in September when our sister was in the hospital. Hadn't seen him in around 15 years.

hmmm, best thing in 2013? There has been a few things, I guess the very best is that I got not one but 2 jobs within a few weeks of each other, and have already gotten a raise and promotion at one (I started both in October), and at the other I am generally accepted as 2nd in command even if I don't have the title to go with it.

Another good thing, oldest son finally started getting real mental health help after years of trying to get someone to listen and it is making a world of difference.

I finished my novel. I'm editing and hope to have it published to Kindle by March.

Got my first job working in a research lab on campus, definitely very exciting

I Had the courage to buy my first adult diapers, and the best part is that I am not afraid anymore.