Thread: Just another diapered little girl....

Gemmapad94

Default Just another diapered little girl....

heey! Where do I start.. hmm.. I am Gemma, 19 and a part time student in California.. I study book keeping but I am unsure on what to do after my studies.

I have been into diapers and the whole baby thing since I was little.. I think I got it after seeing my 2 younger twins sisters growing up in diapers. I am 7 years older then them so seeing them in diapers must have sparked something inside of me to start having desires to act like a baby.

As I felt all of the attention was focused on them growing up when they were born, I guess I got a little jealous and starting having thoughts about pacifiers, cribs and of course diapers. It is not sexual but it is more of a comfort thing, it makes me feel safe and calm from a hostile world.

I had a bit of trouble with accepting myself in my early teens and I used to steal my sisters diapers but I got caught at least twice, so my parents sent me to a shrink which just made me feel more alienated.

I have my own place now and I apartment-share with my best friend and she is accepting of the whole diaper thing but she rather I keep it to myself.

Outside of the whole ABDL stuff I like movies, especially horror and a little sci-fi. I am enjoy running and fitness (not diapered lol!), and I finished a half marathon in the summer!!

Sorry if it goes on a little too long but I talk talk talk

ciao for now! x xx

Heyas Gemma Nice to see you on the forums

Another sci-fi fan? Got any particular favorites?

Well done on the half-marathon

Welcome to the site, Always good to see other College students from California here

Hey, welcome Gemma! Do you listen music while you're running? What kind of music do you like? I really like a lot instrumental music, not only classical but music from movies too. One of my favourite artists is Hans Zimmer.

Regards!

Hi Gemma

I can relate to the jealous and left-out feelings - I'm the eldest of 6 so I've heard it time and time again from my parents 'you're gonna have a little brother / sister' and i just felt 'not again, another little blighter' !

I shared a bedroom with my first little brother and I put his 'rubbers' (plastic pants) on my head but really i wanted to be wearing them! Wasn't so bothered with the next 3 but when puberty kicked in I got hooked on plastic pants again.

Anyway, welcome to the forum Gemma and I hope you have a good time on here!

Sambus

Thanks for the great introduction of yourself. I hope you know now there isn't anything wrong with wanting/needing to wear and use diapers.
    Great job on the 1/2 marathon, are you going to be working up to a full marathon in the future?

Gemmapad94

What a welcoming community!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpa View Post
    Hey, welcome Gemma! Do you listen music while you're running? What kind of music do you like? I really like a lot instrumental music, not only classical but music from movies too. One of my favourite artists is Hans Zimmer.

Regards!
    Hey, thanks :-) I actually like a lot of classic rock music, Rolling Stones, Beatles and the 60's british invasion sort of stuff. I have a few instrumental pieces too from that era, such as The Shadows and The Torpedos. Hans Zimmer did the score for the Lion King right?

Quote Originally Posted by checkingoutall View Post
    Thanks for the great introduction of yourself. I hope you know now there isn't anything wrong with wanting/needing to wear and use diapers.
    Great job on the 1/2 marathon, are you going to be working up to a full marathon in the future?
    Thanks! I have accepted myself for the most part but it's a hell of a lot easier that I have moved out. Freedom!! My dream is to run the London Marathon in England. Always wanted to visit London but my finances tell me that may be a few years away!