Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a few questions from a new diaper lover/diaperfur

Default a few questions from a new diaper lover/diaperfur

Ok so I have just started wearing diapers and wetting them as well a few days ago. I have to say I love it but one thing bugs me so here is my question! After wetting my diaper and I am done is it normal for it to feel like there is still a continuous flow coming out? I don't hate the feeling I just want to know if thats a normal sensation? And will it pass or will it stay like this for as long as I keep wetting my diapers? I can learn to get used to it I mean it is a nice sensation but since i have a limited supply of diapers I always worry if it really is a continuous flow and that I would fill the diaper to fast. Thanks in advance for any answers and sorry for the long post as my first post.

Different people have different feelings. Does it "feel" like you are still going or are you actually going? The diaper sensation may make you feel like you are still going. Sometimes for me it's difficult to wet all at once. If you are still going after you wet, does it happen all the time, even when not padded? If so, you may have a problem that needs medical attention.

AND, since this is your first post, can you introduce yourself to us a little more? What are some of your non-DL/DF interests? Do you have a fursona yet? Anyway, welcome to ADISC!

Thanks for the welcome and yeah I do have a fursona I named Toroko after a character in one of my fave games! (cave story) My other interests are pretty much games games and more games lol I am super nerdy! And it just feels like i'm going but i'm not still going and this only happens when diapered.

I'm not a gamer so I didn't know. Time to post your avatar! With your feeling it sounds like you're just relaxed when padded so probably nothing to worry about.

Thanks for clearing that up for me and well my avatar is now uploaded (yes thats my fursona in feral form)

Gudday there and welcome to adisc, I hope you enjoy your time here ^.^

Thanks for the welcome and i will enjoy my time here the community seems very nice

Welcome to here!

Knowing your gender might help too, since... well, parts are different and stuff... =>.>=

Oh, and what part of the world are you from?

Oh, and meow! =^.^=

Sorry for the way late response I am a male and from canada also thanks for the welcome.

If you are not really still going, but still feel like it.
    It may be just cause of the wetness.

Also as Zipperless said, it may be good to make a post in the introduction thread.
    Still tho welcome to ADISC. Hope you will enjoy it here. ^_^