Thread: Hello, new here

Default Hello, new here

Hi everyone, I'm Smidge I just joined the site today and while I look forward to reading all the posts I am not sure how often I will actually add to them. I am a 36 year old woman, who only gets to play and read about the lifestyle once in a blue moon it seems. I am a single mom of 4 so it's not too often that I get to shed the role of the responsible one know what I mean. Between the time I spend at my 2 jobs, chauffeuring the kids to their activities and teaching them during the day I don't really have time for hobbies, so I have nothing to list in my intro like that. For the next few days the blue moon has risen, and I have the house to myself, which means when not at work I can check out these forums and play a little around the house. Anyway, I am sure that is enough of an intro to get started. I look forward to reading what you all have to say throughout the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidge View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Smidge I just joined the site today and while I look forward to reading all the posts I am not sure how often I will actually add to them. I am a 36 year old woman, who only gets to play and read about the lifestyle once in a blue moon it seems. I am a single mom of 4 so it's not too often that I get to shed the role of the responsible one know what I mean. Between the time I spend at my 2 jobs, chauffeuring the kids to their activities and teaching them during the day I don't really have time for hobbies, so I have nothing to list in my intro like that. For the next few days the blue moon has risen, and I have the house to myself, which means when not at work I can check out these forums and play a little around the house. Anyway, I am sure that is enough of an intro to get started. I look forward to reading what you all have to say throughout the forums.
    Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your future posts. Also looking forward to helping out where we can as a community.
    Cheers,
    Garret