Thread: Hello fellow my fellow diaper lovers!

Default Hello fellow my fellow diaper lovers!

Hi everyone, this is my first time ever actually signing up and being a member of a abdl website and it's also my first time posting a thread on a forum ever. Please bare with me, as I may not be that good at it.
    My interests include music and video games. In fact I like these two so much that my dream is to be a video game composer some day. I love playing games and I LOVE composing music.

I am new to this site and wish to be accepted as I have a lot of questions about diapers and the abdl lifestyle. I'm a very closeted ab/dl, and I don't know where else to look for advice. I am terrified of my girlfriend finding out my love for diapers, but at the same time I really want to share this part of my life with her. I love regression, baby talk and I like being a sissy baby with the most girly and fluffy outfits over top of my puffy diapers.

As I said above, I really like music and video games. My favorite kind of games are Japanese RPGs like final fantasy and my favorite kind of music is alternative rock. My favorite soundtracks are the ones from death note, lost, and silent hill 2.

The reason I joined this site was to become a part of the whole abdl community and to get general advice of the abdl lifestyle. I don't have any friends in this community and it would be really nice to share problems and discuss ways of living the abdl life without such great fear of being discovered.
    Last edited by Moo; 28-Dec-2013 at 02:32. Reason: made PG-13

Hi and welcome, I am fairly new here too, but you will be welcomed with open arms.
    Please ask away with questions, there are lots of people with lots to say lol.
    I personally have been into this for most of my life and I am very comfortable and balanced in my outlook, I would be happy to answer any questions.
    Good luck finding yourself and your feet,
    Cheers, Dexx

Welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician, with a degree in organ/keyboard performance from Westminster Choir College, Princeton. Besides enjoying music, I write. I'm about to e-publish my first novel to Kindle. I have a short story on Nook Book and it has done well, holding four stars. Stay true to your passion and it should pay off for you.

The reason I joined this site was to become a part of the whole abdl community and to get general advice of the abdl lifestyle. I don't have any friends in this community and it would be really nice to share problems and discuss ways of living the abdl life without such great fear of being discovered.
    I used to be in exactly the same boat. Only now you and I are in a different boat, and it's a lifeboat! And long may the good ship Adisc sail! Like in the song

Is your name anything to do with Schroeder from Peanuts, the cartoon strip??

By the way, it's normal to be shy, and afraid of how our significant others would react to our "thing" - but I told 3 gf's in the past and they all took it ok. Not their thing, and they chose not to join in... but it didn't affect our relationship for the worse. It helped that I tend to go for chicks who have their own kinks, so they can hardly put mine down.

Hi and a welcome from me as well.
    People here don't bite at all, actually most a very friendly so nothing to worry about in that aspect.
    If you have any questions about anything you are free to ask.
    You say you're into JRPGs? I myself, am not really into those, in fact the only RPGs I like are Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. But you like the soundtrack to silent hill 2? That's a pretty creepy game.
    You compose music? Got any samples?

Oh well, enjoy your time here on ADISC, and don't forget any question can be answered.
    Last edited by Cranky; 01-Jan-2014 at 09:43. Reason: grammar

Welcome to adisc. I have no talents in making music, but I do love listen to it. Both soudtracks from games and movies and various metal genres (mostly prog metal).
    It's cool to hear that you want to be a composer for video games. May I ask if you have any favorite composer in the video game industry?

Tommy Tallarico is one of my idols. But if I had to pick a favorite video game composer it would have to be Akira Yamaoka.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I actually like the soundtrack of sh2 a lot more than the game itself.
    I do have samples but I don't feel comfortable sharing them on this site. After all, I don't want my diaper lover alias to get credit for all my hard work.

- - - Updated - - -

No I've never even heard of that cartoon. But damn 3 gfs? How did you muster up the courage to tell them? Whenever I think about telling my girlfriend I always get scared and just back out. The problem is that I am very much in love with her and I don't want her to think any less of me.