Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Onesie Fad

Default The Onesie Fad

Has anyone else noticed that onesies are becoming more of a fashion statement amongst teens?

I remember one time during class a guy to my left was asking his friend (a girl) to my right if guys wearing onesies were cool. She said yes. I remember thinking in my mind if I can just wear a onesie and actually be "cool" in it like the popular kids, then I would be happy.

Also, I've been seeing some of friends dressed in onesies for Christmas.

It's almost like how sucking pacifiers were the fad back then, but it's almost like wearing onesies is now a fashion statement. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

I can't say I've noticed them being cool. At best, quirky and comfortable, along the lines of those ridiculous Snuggy blankets. Just to clarify, we're talking footed pajamas rather than a snap crotch bodysuit?

From what I've seen I would say yes. Also I like how the tag "Onesie" is trending on Tumblr. Despite being an ABDL Tumblr, I noticed most using that tag are others who wear it as a fad and advertisers.

Yeah you see them everywhere, even available in adult sizes at target, costco walmart ect... I mean just the selection at jumpinjammerz alone, is indication of how popular they've become. Even wore mine to school during Halloween my senior year and I wasn't alone, there were like 6 others doing the same. Makes me REALLY happy to see tem coming into fashion now!

I have noticed several posts on reddit by people receiving footed pajamas or similar for christmas. They all say how it is such a great present. in the end they are just pajamas. I remember wearing space themed footy pajamas at my old house in the living room when my roommate came home with several friends. This was late after a party and some did not say anything, a few mentioned how they thought my pajamas were so awesome. they are becoming more popular and acceptable.

Off topic: If I can get a onesie it would be this. I love the whole space galaxy themed ones. If only it wasn't $100 I would definitely get it.

I have one, my girlfriend has one, everyone in her family has one. Virtually all of my friends own a onesie. I struggle to think of anyone that doesn't have one! Even if I wasn't a AB/DL/Whatever... I would still own a onesie.

Were talking about footed pajamas, right ? In my county is not that common to see someone wearing this pajamas, since It's difficult to find them for adults (It sucks, since I want one), but in the US it could be much more common.

I have seen a lot of friends posting pictures of themselves wearing them this year. Most got them as a gag gift on Christmas and took a picture wearing them. I don't know if they are cool or if people are just getting them as a joke, and wearing them for fun. I've got several pairs of them that I've been wearing during the winter time for the last few years. If I ever mention on any of my social media that, "I'm thinking it's a footy pj kind of night," in reference to how cold it is; I'll always get lots of females laughing and commenting on it, that I need to post pictures. But that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    I have one, my girlfriend has one, everyone in her family has one. Virtually all of my friends own a onesie. I struggle to think of anyone that doesn't have one! Even if I wasn't a AB/DL/Whatever... I would still own a onesie.
    ...Wish I had one.