Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers

Default Diapers

So does anyone here get diapers for free like I do? I get them thanks to the state. And my doctor.

I was getting Attends from Medicaid, but tried to get them to send me Tranquility ATNs instead. Unfortunately, I would have had to jump too many hoops to get them. So instead, I have my diaper purchases budgeted into my living costs, where I get an increased housing voucher and food stamps to offset the cost.

I get tranquility ATNs now for free. By medicaid

Since you are getting them from Medicaid, I am sure you have a qualified reason for them. In some states, Medicaid will only pay for the lowest-end product and nothing of any quality. So, a lot of people are forced into buying their own.

Yea I have an over active bladder. All u have to do is lie to ur doctor. And he or she will write a prescription for it. And then u can get the from where I get them.

P.s. I really do have an over active bladder

Do u get them free

I have bladder problem cause by my epilepsy so get mine through Medicaid and most brand never had any leaks just only from cloth back. It good way for people with IC to not have pay for large amount on SSI/ SSD with limited funds you have and I get 240 month it perfect.

Me to if I need 240