Thread: finding adult nappies in spain/costa del sol?

Default finding adult nappies in spain/costa del sol?

all i can find so far is mercadona brand orlys which are low to medium quality, would love to find somewhere to get a decent nappy. im between fuengirola and marbella so if anyone knew of a place in either of those places that would be great.

I found some great ones called Febus in Benidorm in August this year but they were only in a couple of drugstores, not supermarkets.

Orlys are cheaper in Eurospar! They're pretty useless though like you say.

When I lived in Spain I found most farmacias sell Tena Slip or at very least can order you some in, all farmacias have at least one person who can speak English too so if your Spanish isn't great you won't have any problems.

Carrefour sometimes have their own brand in stock which are a little better than Orlys but not by much, unfortunately, the range in stores tends to be very limited.

Quote Originally Posted by RedApple View Post
    Orlys are cheaper in Eurospar! They're pretty useless though like you say.

When I lived in Spain I found most farmacias sell Tena Slip or at very least can order you some in, all farmacias have at least one person who can speak English too so if your Spanish isn't great you won't have any problems.

Carrefour sometimes have their own brand in stock which are a little better than Orlys but not by much, unfortunately, the range in stores tends to be very limited.
    Do you have to ask for them because on my lunch break when I worked in marbella I walked up and down the whole high street and looked in like 4 or 5 different farmacias and all I could see was tena pull up pants if anything. I asked once in a fuegirola farmacia and they had molicare pull ups (why couldnt it have been super plus?) or these things that are only sold in a box of 80.

Quote Originally Posted by napy534 View Post
    Do you have to ask for them because on my lunch break when I worked in marbella I walked up and down the whole high street and looked in like 4 or 5 different farmacias and all I could see was tena pull up pants if anything. I asked once in a fuegirola farmacia and they had molicare pull ups (why couldnt it have been super plus?) or these things that are only sold in a box of 80.
    I lived in Gran Canaria so it might be slightly different to the mainland (I doubt it though) and my local farmacia had Tena Slip on the shelf, they also had the molicare pull ups you mentioned too along with other cheap crappy brands. I asked them if it was possible to get other items and they said of course and showed me a catalogue of items they could order - you pay when you order them and they usually give you a call when they're in - but it was a mad Spaniard that rang me ha!

Failing that you could order online and get your item delivered to a Correos office if you can't have them delivered at home!

was in benalmadena a few years back and they sold adult diapers in the supermarket and in the pharmacies. Very easy to get, not Like Ireland!