Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Review of New XP Diaper

I liked that review. I'm going to try a pack next month myself. They could make a nice replacement for the M3's I'm using now.

They could replace the L3s I was wearing before they went to cloth-like and given my complete and utter disdain for cloth-like diapers- UGH- Might order a case next month if I can swing it but I have to be careful as I only have so much money. I have always liked XP's site and service- they have never let me down since I've been using them.

WildThing121675

kayley

They sound awesome, but no leg guards .....
    Sometimes, some functions require good leg guards....

=U.U=

I have tried these for xp. No leak guards, no refastnable tapes and doesn't wick too good.

I would not pay almost 1.20 a brief, that is more than m3's and they aren't close. I would say they absorb around an Tranquility atn.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Thanks for the link

Your welcome Jig.

So a few paragraphs into the review:

This is a TOTALLY NEW product that is being brought to the market by our sponsor XP Medical

I'm in my first tonight, generously sized with soft white outer plastic, single tapes so no forgiving positioning mistakes, the upper left tape ripped through the backing as soon as I sat down so I duct taped it. I'm at one wetting and off to bed so more tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    I'm in my first tonight, generously sized with soft white outer plastic, single tapes so no forgiving positioning mistakes, the upper left tape ripped through the backing as soon as I sat down so I duct taped it. I'm at one wetting and off to bed so more tomorrow.
    The new diaper made it morning in good shape even after 3 wettings with only a few drops of leakage, pretty good for a mid-absorbency diaper with out leak guards. No elastic in the waist meant it was a bit loose by the morning and the padding was clumped up after 12 hours use. I'll need to use a few more of these before passing full judgement but my first impression is not as good as most of the equally priced popular brands.