Thread: hello from maryland

Default hello from maryland

Hi my names john I'm 21 from Maryland I'm a ab I work as a landscaper but would like to go to school to become a mechanic at some point I'm happily married to my wife Brittany she supports my baby side. my hobbies are working on my car, playing video games, watching cartoons and movies, and I love to shop for baby stuff. I would love to make new friends even if they don't have similar interests I don't judge people everyone is unique in this world.
    Last edited by wyatt; 26-Dec-2013 at 21:34.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewiatt View Post
    Hi I've never joined anything like this before I'm into lots of hobbies like working on my old ford car, playing video games, watching cartoons,and playing with my dog I would love to make some friends. sorry if it seems like I'm rambling
    Welcome to ADISC mommyslittlewiatt! What kind of dog do you own? I have a lab. I hate to ask you such a big question right off the bat, but I see in your profile you've been married for two years to a very supportive wife. There are a few members here who have SOs who aren't as supportive. What advice can you give them to help their SOs understand them better?

Hi zipperless! Its not a problem at all! I have a black and tan coon hound named maggie I was looking in the pound one day with my wife and they just picked her up she was out roaming for a long time she was very thin you could see all her bones so we applied to adopt her and a few days later we brought her home she is so loveable and back to her normal size. I have just been honest with my wife about it and I try not to let it get between us she has looked up info about it so she could better understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Halseyn View Post
    Welcome, what part of Maryland?
    Kent county MD