Thread: Hey there everyone

Default Hey there everyone

Hey guys,

I've actually been looking around the site for a bit now and haven't gotten around to making an introduction yet, but I suppose better late than never, right? So here it goes!

I'm currently a 20 year old college student from Missouri, getting some classes done now so I can hopefully get into a German university next Fall to become an English teacher over there. Lived there my senior year as an exchange student and again last year as a manny, just itching to go back!

As for my ABDL side, it's mostly a come-and-go thing. I've been into diapers since I was about 11 or so, but my DL side seems kind of seasonal. The urge just comes to go all out with 'em and wear the all the time, then it's gone for a while. It's kinda weird, but whatever. It works out. Personally have never gotten into the AB thing, but I find the idea of regression kind of fascinating. Not to mention the urge for a big pacifier has sometime come up lol

Besides all that, I'm a huge advocate of minimalist running. Also as you might've guessed from earlier, love visiting other counties and learning foreign languages. Absolutely love the German language. I am unfortunately a self-proclaimed and proud Grammar Nazi(as distasteful that phrase is). I do a good job of holding myself back though Grammar truly is quite a beautiful thing

So I think that's about it for an introduction. Hope it wasn't too long for you guys!

See ya around,
    Zava

Quote Originally Posted by zavalewes View Post
    Hey guys,

I've actually been looking around the site for a bit now and haven't gotten around to making an introduction yet, but I suppose better late than never, right? So here it goes!

I'm currently a 20 year old college student from Missouri, getting some classes done now so I can hopefully get into a German university next Fall to become an English teacher over there. Lived there my senior year as an exchange student and again last year as a manny, just itching to go back!

As for my ABDL side, it's mostly a come-and-go thing. I've been into diapers since I was about 11 or so, but my DL side seems kind of seasonal. The urge just comes to go all out with 'em and wear the all the time, then it's gone for a while. It's kinda weird, but whatever. It works out. Personally have never gotten into the AB thing, but I find the idea of regression kind of fascinating. Not to mention the urge for a big pacifier has sometime come up lol

Besides all that, I'm a huge advocate of minimalist running. Also as you might've guessed from earlier, love visiting other counties and learning foreign languages. Absolutely love the German language. I am unfortunately a self-proclaimed and proud Grammar Nazi(as distasteful that phrase is). I do a good job of holding myself back though Grammar truly is quite a beautiful thing

So I think that's about it for an introduction. Hope it wasn't too long for you guys!

See ya around,
    Zava
    Welcome to the group. Man, that sounds soo cool, about going to Germany to teach English. I really want to visit there someday. My family is from Germany, and I can only speak alittle. I've got some books and computer stuff to help me re-learn it. I really need to get on that. I don't want to be the typical American tourist when I get a chance to visit Germany. I really want to be able to speak the language.

Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting.