Thread: Hello from Germany :)

Default Hello from Germany :)

Hello Community,

I am an 18 year old German guy. Currently, nobody knows about me being an ab/dl, heck, I even have difficulties accepting this site of mine myself. It hasn't always been easy for me, embracing this special site of mine, since there has never really been anyone to talk to.

But first, about me: I finished school this year and now I am studying at a university. I am funny, smart and generally a nice and kind person. Or at least I hope that I am like that

I had several romantic relationships, but I would really like to get to know other people with our fetish. Not even in real life, perhaps, as it is always a bit difficult to meet people over the internet. But to have someone to talk to about this fetish? I guess that'd be nice.

If someone has questions, feel free to ask

Quote Originally Posted by PTG123 View Post
    Hello Community,

I am an 18 year old German guy. Currently, nobody knows about me being an ab/dl, heck, I even have difficulties accepting this site of mine myself. It hasn't always been easy for me, embracing this special site of mine, since there has never really been anyone to talk to.

But first, about me: I finished school this year and now I am studying at a university. I am funny, smart and generally a nice and kind person. Or at least I hope that I am like that

I had several romantic relationships, but I would really like to get to know other people with our fetish. Not even in real life, perhaps, as it is always a bit difficult to meet people over the internet. But to have someone to talk to about this fetish? I guess that'd be nice.

If someone has questions, feel free to ask
    Welcome to ADISC PTG123! You gave a great introduction! I see from your profile that you like TV shows. Which ones are your favorites?

Welcome to the site. I'm always amazed as to how well our "other country" members speak and write English. You are smart indeed. My grandmother was German and spoke German around me. I picked up a few words, but not the language, which I regret. She was a wonderful person. I hope you enjoy us and the site. Welcome aboard!

Guten tag! Wie gehts?

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you meet some good people here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!