Thread: Hi...

Default Hi...

Hi, Im Pat from Ireland, Im 25.
    I've been into diapers for about 17 years. It all started when I was young and my Mom was a child minder and there was kids aged 2 and 3 in the house, they were both in diapers.
    I ways felt they got more attention then me when they were there, so i wanted to be like them, i used to try on the 3 yrs pull ups and wearing them to bed. then stealing a diaper here and there.
    I wanted so bad to wet the bed on purpose so i may be put back in diapers. But i could never build up the courage.
    Well bypass a few years, as soon I was old enough i used to buy drynites (goodnites) and pampers size 6. and smuggle them into the house.
    I have always fought with myself that it was wrong and ever could to terms with it. Its been a long time and i feel I am now ready to speak to others and spend more time wearing diapers.
    I still live at home, which makes its harder, but during the year i spend time away in collage and used to purchase adult diapers and it was so good, but I still convinced myself it was wrong.
    Since August i've been slowly coming to terms with it. If you have any tips or advice let me know.

This was a big step to join a site, but i feel better even writing this!!

Thanks, Pat

Welcome to the site!

In regard to self acceptance, many members have their own ideas, but my personal approach to someone having a crisis is this: There's people that do far worse things far more often for similar gains. Basically, of the fetishes out there, this is one of the least harmful/dangerous. Hell, if David Carradine wore diapers rather than fooling with breath play, he might still be alive!

P.S.: Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah, Saturnalia, Solstice, Kwanzaa or whatever cultural festivity you celebrate in December.

Hey Pat.
    Nice to see another Irish AB about. Living with parents and trying to come to terms with matters like these is always though. But places like this are great for asking questions, exploring, or just talking getting that anxiety and worry off your chest. Hope you find something that helps

Quote Originally Posted by PatDl View Post
    I have always fought with myself that it was wrong and ever could to terms with it.
    Welcome Pat! Adisc is the best site I have found for support and just know that many of us are just like you. You are not alone. Learning to fully accept yourself is and can be one of the hardest things. The bottom line is, it's not wrong. It's just weird. If you need anything or are having any issues please come here, we ARE here for you!

So, outside of diapers what other things are you into? Sports? Video games? Movies?

Thanks All for your support!Its great to start to feel like its a good thing. Nice to see another Irish person LittlePinkHood, I often wonder how popular is the abdl scene in Ireland.

sorry i got a bit carried away with the abdl stuff, i should tell you a bit about myself, I live photography, tv, movies. hill walking, love been outdoors.
    Last edited by PatDl; 29-Dec-2013 at 20:54.

Like many things, the irish abdl scene is pretty small from what I can tell. I've seen a few AB and DL's occasionally drift through on fetlife but never anything huge.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDl View Post
    Thanks All for your support!Its great to start to feel like its a good thing. Nice to see another Irish person LittlePinkHood, I often wonder how popular is the abdl scene in Ireland.

sorry i got a bit carried away with the abdl stuff, i should tell you a bit about myself, I live photography, tv, movies. hill walking, love been outdoors.
    I love being outside, too. What's your favorite place to walk/hike?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    we ARE here for you!
    I want to echo that sentiment. I've spent enough time debating whether it's "right" or not to wear diapers for fun that I've learned some things about that, too.

Thanks Everyone, love to walk on some local walking trails and we have a few mountains in our area too!