Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jumpin Jammerz

Unhappy Jumpin Jammerz

First off, merry Christmas all! Just taking a quick break from the festivities.

So yeah... what ever happened to Jumpin Jammerz's classic footies? Aside from the terry cloth ones, they all appear to sport a hood and pockets now, as if to conform to street fashion... What happened to their hood-less sleepers with the neck-to-thigh zipper?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jmrz.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	19583

Kicking myself for not getting a pair when they were available.
    Last edited by futurepunk92; 25-Dec-2013 at 21:55.

Yeah I have several pairs of those, including the exact ones you have here! I noticed last year they changed the design (for the worse) and no longer have the ankle to chin zipper like my others have. My favorite pair (in my profile pic) are jumpinjammerz with the full length zipper.

I was really hoping they would go the other way and it would eventually have the little snap flap closure at the top like the toddler pjs but I guess that was just wishful thinking... Am am stoked they brought back the originals though, that kinda makes up for it!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyJammies View Post
    Yeah I have several pairs of those, including the exact ones you have here! I noticed last year they changed the design (for the worse) and no longer have the ankle to chin zipper like my others have. My favorite pair (in my profile pic) are jumpinjammerz with the full length zipper.

I was really hoping they would go the other way and it would eventually have the little snap flap closure at the top like the toddler pjs but I guess that was just wishful thinking... Am am stoked they brought back the originals though, that kinda makes up for it!
    Sooooo jealous! It's my own fault though, I kinda just assumed they'd have them in stock forever, lol. I'm actually bidding on a used pair (the one in the pic) so fingers crossed!!

Definitely agree with you on the zipper flap. Although I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to just sew one on. All you'd need is a similar colour fleece and a snap!

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post

So yeah... what ever happened to Jumpin Jammerz's classic footies? Aside from the terry cloth ones, they all appear to sport a hood and pockets now, as if to conform to street fashion... What happened to their hood-less sleepers with the neck-to-thigh zipper?

I agree 100%.
    I had the same bad surprise last year, and the fabric also looks worse than before! Fortunately I stil have two of the old model that i keep jealousy!!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree 100%.
    I had the same bad surprise last year, and the fabric also looks worse than before! Fortunately I stil have two of the old model that i keep jealousy!!

My wife got me a new Jumpin' Jammerz, duckie print pair, and yes, they have the hood. She wasn't happy about the hood either, but she said they were all like that. You all are right, that JJ has gained the support from the mainstream consumers, and they are designing for them. We've all seen how footed jammies have gained general acceptance, and are becoming a mainstream "thing".

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    My wife got me a new Jumpin' Jammerz, duckie print pair, and yes, they have the hood. She wasn't happy about the hood either, but she said they were all like that. You all are right, that JJ has gained the support from the mainstream consumers, and they are designing for them. We've all seen how footed jammies have gained general acceptance, and are becoming a mainstream "thing".
    What I find odd, though, is that JJ is listing their terry cloth sleepers again, which - lets face it - are pretty obviously designed for AB's. Like, who else could be bothered with all those snaps on the legs? :P

I'm pretty sure JJ still realizes and embraces the demand from the AB community.
    Last edited by futurepunk92; 26-Dec-2013 at 06:01.

Hopefully they'll at least offer the old designs, even though I'm well healed in jammies.

This is the one I got from Jumpin Jammerz a few years ago.

Pretty cute and well, doesn't hide a bambino diaper at all. While they are somewhat baggy they'll still hug your body.

Theres a small hole in one of the soles of the feet though. Need to get a patch for it.

You can never have enough jammies!
    Ahmen!

Footies rule!