4 8.33%
  • D

0 0%
  • F

2 4.17%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rate Your Christmas

Default Rate Your Christmas

Well, the day is over for all of us now I assume, so perhaps a simple poll is in order. Simply rate your day on a letter grade scale. I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!

I got a nice christmas, thing is, some of the family members started to argue some really retarded things. Other than that, it was nice =)

I had an awesome Christmas, got to see some family who I haven't seen in a while.

It was good. I feel weird rating it.

I'd say B+, so I'll round that up to an A.

Not a fan of the holiday.

I'd say B got to see family which was nice but I didn't get all I wanted.

Mine was pretty much an A... I spent some good quality time with my friends that I live with, and we all got each other like the kind of gifts that like make ya cry when you open them... so that was pretty neat. I almost rated it an A+, but we weren't able to be at the christmas service at our church this year so I was kinda thinkin about that.

A+ because I got all of the 2 things I asked for and my dad phoned

Like an A. I got 2 things I really wanted and 1 thing I wanted, and didn't get. But, I got to see a lot of my cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles. The days was very warm, 81 degrees Fahr., (tied record for Christmas) and no rain.

A+ compared to last years