Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: need help with finding AB clothes

  1. #1

    Default need help with finding AB clothes

    I wanted to try finding a custom tailor that can help me get fitted for AB clothes particularly a footie PJ. I unfortunately happen to be 6'6" tall and will weigh about 270 pounds right now with a waist size of 48" and my shoe size is a 15. I simply have not been able to find a link anywhere here on ADISC showing me a site that makes Footie PJ's big enough for me and all.Please note that I have seen sites here on ADISC and all but none of them seem to have footie PJ's in my size so far.

    I know that this is going to be expensive but this is probably going to be the only way that I can find ANYTHING big enough for me in regards to PJ's and all. I'm thinking I might have no option except to go to a tailor and get it custom made and I want to make sure it's someone who SPECIALIZES in AB clothes or something like that. I can get my own physical dimensions easily enough but when it comes to telling a tailor WHAT I want them to make I would rather just control information regarding me being AB/DL and all.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm not sure if you read my reply to you in the "Sleepers at Walmart" thread, but I'll post again for good measure.

    Have you checked out LazyOne's new sleepers? I'm a 6'4", 170lbs male with size 11 (US) feet, and my size Large pair fits my height perfectly, with TONS of room in the waist, chest, arms, and feet. If I were 150lbs heavier I'd still fit. I think you'd be good with a size XL, considering you're only 2" taller than me.

    If you're able to locate an outlet near you, I'd suggest going there and trying them out on the spot. I'd have recommended these regardless of your height. Full length zipper too!

    US site

    Canadian site

    I've listed the Canadian site because they offer an extra print and a size XXL. Found that a bit odd considering LazyOne is an American company.

    Anyways, hope this helps.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you read my reply to you in the "Sleepers at Walmart" thread, but I'll post again for good measure.

    Have you checked out LazyOne's new sleepers? I'm a 6'4", 170lbs male with size 11 (US) feet, and my size Large pair fits my height perfectly, with TONS of room in the waist, chest, arms, and feet. If I were 150lbs heavier, I'd still fit. I'd say you'd be good with a size XL, considering you're only 2" taller than me.

    If you're able to locate an outlet near you, I'd suggest going there and trying them out on the spot. I'd have recommended these regardless of your height. Full length zipper too!

    US site

    Canadian site

    I've listed the Canadian site because they offer an extra print and a size XXL. Found that a bit odd considering LazyOne is an American company.

    Anyways, hope this helps.
    nothing personal but as big as you are i'm bigger still. I can't even find shoes that fit me at a regular outlet and have to order them from a catalog just to not be forced to go barefoot. in fact both of those sites do NOT make anything big enough for me unfortunately. I was not kidding that I'm 6'6" and tall and while somewhat overweight I am not that bad at 270 pounds I'm built like a NFL linebacker almost. thank you though I really appreciate it!

  4. #4

    Default

    I'm 6'6" and i really like the footed pj i got from jumpinjammerz.com. However i am also only 220(maybe a little more) lbs, and size 13 feet, i only have a 36-38 waist, the jumpinjammerz one might be a little tight for a size 48 waist. The other one i have from footedpajamas.com seems to be a bit baggier, in both waist and feet, you might try there instead if you haven't looked already. For the footedpajamas.com one, i think you would have a pretty comfortable fit on your feet, but i'm still not sure what to say about your waist.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    nothing personal but as big as you are i'm bigger still. I can't even find shoes that fit me at a regular outlet and have to order them from a catalog just to not be forced to go barefoot. in fact both of those sites do NOT make anything big enough for me unfortunately. I was not kidding that I'm 6'6" and tall and while somewhat overweight I am not that bad at 270 pounds I'm built like a NFL linebacker almost. thank you though I really appreciate it!
    Not a problem, but I still think it's worth a try. According to the website, a size Large is meant to fit 5'8" - 6' - yet I'm 6'4" and they fit me perfectly, with tons and tons of lateral room to spare. I see no reason why a size XL wouldn't fit you.

    Anyways, no pressure. It's not like I work for them. :P

  6. #6

    Default

    Another site to check out is Adult Footed Pajamas and Footie PJs and Pyjamas for Men and Women by PajamaCity They advertise the fact theirs will fit people up to 7 foot tall. Although I don't know about the waist size.

    Just checked the site. Their waist sizes go larger than what you require. Judging by that their feet should be okay. I would send them an email inquiring about the feet.
    Last edited by oleman72; 23-Dec-2013 at 13:02. Reason: Added to post

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    I wanted to try finding a custom tailor that can help me get fitted for AB clothes particularly a footie PJ. I unfortunately happen to be 6'6" tall and will weigh about 270 pounds right now with a waist size of 48" and my shoe size is a 15. I simply have not been able to find a link anywhere here on ADISC showing me a site that makes Footie PJ's big enough for me and all.Please note that I have seen sites here on ADISC and all but none of them seem to have footie PJ's in my size so far.

    I know that this is going to be expensive but this is probably going to be the only way that I can find ANYTHING big enough for me in regards to PJ's and all. I'm thinking I might have no option except to go to a tailor and get it custom made and I want to make sure it's someone who SPECIALIZES in AB clothes or something like that. I can get my own physical dimensions easily enough but when it comes to telling a tailor WHAT I want them to make I would rather just control information regarding me being AB/DL and all.
    The only thing I can add to this tread is that you might wan't to try the (Fun Footies) from Crazy for Bargains. These footed PJ's say they go up to 6'3. I think they could fit taller, but as Footieboy said I would think that the XL or XXL Footeez (Funny Pajamas and Loungewear for Men, Women and Kids | Lazy One) from the American or Canadian site might fit you better?

    Merry Christmas!

    -Zebben

  9. #9

    Default

    well I hope I can find a custom tailor eventually because that's going to be the only way for me to make these things probably. either that or learn to make things myself with a sewing machine.

Similar Threads

  1. Clothes
    By Nadia in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-Dec-2013, 21:44
  2. Baby clothes that could pass for adult clothes?
    By babymeggy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-Sep-2013, 17:57
  3. ab clothes
    By littlebabyb in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-Mar-2013, 00:09
  4. Normal clothes that can be be "baby" clothes?
    By dragsnick in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 15-Jul-2011, 21:07
  5. AB/TB Clothes UK
    By naughtybrat in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-Oct-2010, 21:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.