Thread: Nappy Change

Default Nappy Change

My girlfriend knows that I'm a AB toddler since 4 years but never took part in age play. but as I was dressed last night in my nappy and onesie she give me a cuddle and said, can I change you on Christmas morning! Face light up and made my evening. When she went home I thought about it and wonder if she as thought about interacting in age play and will this be a beginning of a new roll in both of are life's? I'm happy she as thought about it and hope it will be for the better for the relationship. She loves me as a toddler and always saying I look cute and likes when I'm playing as a toddler.

We have been going out now for 6 years and just recently been talking about tying the knot!

Awesome, sounds like a pretty great girl. Pretty nice Christmas present too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Awesome, sounds like a pretty great girl. Pretty nice Christmas present too.
    I'll say! You've got yourself a very nice person to be with, there!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBorn2 View Post
    My girlfriend knows that I'm a AB toddler since 4 years but never took part in age play. but as I was dressed last night in my nappy and onesie she give me a cuddle and said, can I change you on Christmas morning! Face light up and made my evening. When she went home I thought about it and wonder if she as thought about interacting in age play and will this be a beginning of a new roll in both of are life's? I'm happy she as thought about it and hope it will be for the better for the relationship. She loves me as a toddler and always saying I look cute and likes when I'm playing as a toddler.

We have been going out now for 6 years and just recently been talking about tying the knot!
    Wow! Sounds like your girl is having a nice attitude adjustment in your favor. Treat her well so she can reap the benefits of keeping you in diapers.

Thank you! I have never push her to take part in my baby side and was a shock when she said that she would like to change me, but I will always have respect for her and just see on Christmas morning what happens! but it's going to be my best Christmas gift that I'll be waking up to