Thread: Hi From New Jersey

fitasafiddle

Smile Hi From New Jersey

Hi everyone. I am a very tall and thin diaper lover who happens to live near the Jersey shore. I have had the fetish of wearing diapers for many years. Not sure how it came about, but when I left and bought my first pack at age 23, I had no clue that I would be here many years later at age 41 posting about it. I do like the idea of being a baby in the role playing world, but simply wearing diapers is my fetish.

As an individual, I am probably one of the more well rounded college dropouts that you will ever meet. I was an auto mechanic for many years, but my size made it very difficult to do it long term. I am now back in food service. I love to cook and make people happy when I can, but I also love a good political debate. I must admit, I am very liberal and believe in Keynesian economics. If you don't know what that means, I understand. Feel free to ask me. I am also Athiest, because I believe in evolution. Sorry to all the Jesus loving people.

I must admit one thing about Jesus. I actually love Jesus even though I do not believe of him to be the father and savior. I believe in him being one of the early day populists that spread the message of helping the less fortunate, something that members of our government and largest corporations should learn. We need to ask those that are capable and fully resourced to help out those of us that are less fortunate. It is the message of mutual love that as long as people are suffering, we all suffer for it, even if we have the greatest situation in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by fitasafiddle View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a very tall and thin diaper lover who happens to live near the Jersey shore. I have had the fetish of wearing diapers for many years. Not sure how it came about, but when I left and bought my first pack at age 23, I had no clue that I would be here many years later at age 41 posting about it. I do like the idea of being a baby in the role playing world, but simply wearing diapers is my fetish.

As an individual, I am probably one of the more well rounded college dropouts that you will ever meet. I was an auto mechanic for many years, but my size made it very difficult to do it long term. I am now back in food service. I love to cook and make people happy when I can, but I also love a good political debate. I must admit, I am very liberal and believe in Keynesian economics. If you don't know what that means, I understand. Feel free to ask me. I am also Athiest, because I believe in evolution. Sorry to all the Jesus loving people.

I must admit one thing about Jesus. I actually love Jesus even though I do not believe of him to be the father and savior. I believe in him being one of the early day populists that spread the message of helping the less fortunate, something that members of our government and largest corporations should learn. We need to ask those that are capable and fully resourced to help out those of us that are less fortunate. It is the message of mutual love that as long as people are suffering, we all suffer for it, even if we have the greatest situation in the world.
    Welcome fitasafiddle! That's quite an introduction - Politics, economics, religion and diapers all at once! These are all hot topics that reoccur here on ADISC. You'll have no problems at all being an immediate and frequent contributor. May I ask what kind of a restaurant you work at and what is your favorite dish to cook?