Thread: ABDL Starbound Mod

Default ABDL Starbound Mod

I'm planning something bigger and better, but this was a quick thing I cooked up. This is a mod for the Steam game Starbound. You can download my mod here at www.foxtalestimes.com/Starbound_Crib.rar. When you have it, un-rar it, back up the destination folder (I'm not fancy enough yet to not overwrite game resources), and copy it over steamapps\common\ Starbound\assets\objects\tiered\tier1bed

This will replace the tier one iron bed which is craftable at the crafting table or robot crafting table. Should be a crib and padding for all races. This was quick and dirty, and later I'll probably make more stuff (nanny robot, abdl clothing, diaper changing machine, status effects wet/mess etc, abdl food. I think it could be a fun RP resource if setup right. Maybe even make some crazy cottoncandy and lollipop tree planet to explore :P)

Right now its just a quick time waster that you can run on your machine and to anyone else (even if you're on a server) its just a regular iron bed, although it won't look that way for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CSFox View Post
    I'm planning something bigger and better, but this was a quick thing I cooked up. This is a mod for the Steam game Starbound. You can download my mod here at www.foxtalestimes.com/Starbound_Crib.rar. When you have it, un-rar it, back up the destination folder (I'm not fancy enough yet to not overwrite game resources), and copy it over steamapps\common\ Starbound\assets\objects\tiered\tier1bed

This will replace the tier one iron bed which is craftable at the crafting table or robot crafting table. Should be a crib and padding for all races. This was quick and dirty, and later I'll probably make more stuff (nanny robot, abdl clothing, diaper changing machine, status effects wet/mess etc, abdl food. I think it could be a fun RP resource if setup right. Maybe even make some crazy cottoncandy and lollipop tree planet to explore :P)

Right now its just a quick time waster that you can run on your machine and to anyone else (even if you're on a server) its just a regular iron bed, although it won't look that way for you.
    That's actually pretty neat. Thank you CS!
    It makes me wonder if it would be worthwhile creating an "ABDL Modders" group for everyone over the years who has created ABDL mods for the games they play, or simply created AB/DL games.