Thread: Hewwo :3

Default Hewwo :3

I am a 23 yr old AB named Alexandre. I was born and raised in Canada and am currently studying to become a teacher. I have been into the AB lifestyle for as long as I can remember, and am waiting to move out of my parents house after university so I can continue to pursue this lifestyle. Who knows, I might even one day run an AB nursery (wouldn't that be fun! ). If you want to learn anything else about me just message me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShizzle View Post
    I am a 23 yr old AB named Alexandre. I was born and raised in Canada and am currently studying to become a teacher. I have been into the AB lifestyle for as long as I can remember, and am waiting to move out of my parents house after university so I can continue to pursue this lifestyle. Who knows, I might even one day run an AB nursery (wouldn't that be fun! ). If you want to learn anything else about me just message me.
    Hello, TheShizzle, welcome to the site. There are a lot of Canadians on this site and it's always nice to see more. What part of Canada are you from? I'm in Ottawa myself. Hope the studies are going well.

I was born in Ottawa but raised in Sudbury which is about 4 hrs north-east. Ive been raised here all my life and cant wait to leave this place to move on to better things.