Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who writes or reads fanfiction?

Default Who writes or reads fanfiction?

Outside my abdl life I tend to do plenty of other things. I play games on both console and pc. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that at least one of the people on this community might have the same interest as me namely fanfiction.

I would like to repeat that this has nothing to do with diapers or the abdl community. Basically, if you don't know what it is, here is a short description. Basically, fanfiction is pretty simple when you think about it.

Take any show, comic, movie, series, book or basically anything related to fiction.. or a real life event and then write down how you would change it.

For example, take the Harry Potter fandom for example. There are a LOT of stories where the genders of the characters rare changed. Where Harry grows up not with those sorry excuses for relatives but with another fictional character. Where Harry is a mutant in addition of being a wizard or where stargate and Harry Potter share the same world.

So basically, that's my question. Are there any other fanfiction authors around... And are you willing to share your penname with the rest of the community? Mine is pretty obvious because I tend to use kingdark for everything if I can get away with it.

Kingdark

I have started writing fanfiction on and off (Harry Potter, Battletech, Forgotten Realms, X-Men, Superman) but always wound up scrapping it or using what I considered the best parts in roleplaying games that I run.

I take my hat off to you for actually publishing!

Nobody else? Am I and Argent the only ones writing or reading fanfiction?

I haven't written any fanfiction, but I read Hogan's Heroes (of course) and Narnia fanfiction. Strictly non-ABDL, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdark View Post
    Nobody else? Am I and Argent the only ones writing or reading fanfiction?
    People might not have read the thread because the title didn't make it clear what the topic was. I've edited the title to make it clearer.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 30-Dec-2013 at 20:03. Reason: adding clarification

One of my players actually took extensive notes from our previous RPG and read them out before the last game and wow I think the 8 of us could actually make a really decent HP fanfiction

More than 90 percent of everything I've written in the past twenty years has been fanfiction. Incidentally, my first diaper story involving vampires was so heavily inspired by Anne Rice that it might have been considered fanfiction.

As for reading it, it's been a lot of hit and miss. I prefer book quality fanfiction and the vast majority of it out there is written by people with a very weak grasp on basic writing skills.

I write some fan fiction, but usually don't put it anywhere. I just don't really want to put it anywhere since it's usually either diaper related. I'll read fan fiction if it's good, but I usually shy away from it since all I seem to find is either badly done or just forcing some sort of subject like a fetish or gender bending into it, which I personally don't like because I feel it messes with what has already been established about the character.

On that note it's completely personal opinion. It's because of the connection I make to the characters in some stories. Take the Dresden Files series. I love the books and the show, and when I see fan fiction of it where someone has just swapped genders around or stuck a character (usually the girls in any story) in diapers it gets me a bit angry since they're effecting something I care about. Again, just the type of person I am I guess.

well, I haven't found many fanfiction stories with diaper related content AT ALL. Like, seriously, I've been actively looking for it but can't find anything. And I'm referring to anime/serie/move/game relating stories with possible diaper content. Take detective conan for example, it's the ONE anime that's just begging to have diaper related stories to be written. But I couldn't find any stories at all.

Where do you find your fanfiction related diaper stories?

I mostly wrote Grey's Anatomy. A bit of CSI Miami a while back. Ill read most anything... currently Im playing in the Once Upon A Time fandom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kingdark View Post
    well, I haven't found many fanfiction stories with diaper related content AT ALL. Like, seriously, I've been actively looking for it but can't find anything. And I'm referring to anime/serie/move/game relating stories with possible diaper content. Take detective conan for example, it's the ONE anime that's just begging to have diaper related stories to be written. But I couldn't find any stories at all.

Where do you find your fanfiction related diaper stories?
    P.s. i found all my diaper or infantilism related fic on "Archive Of Our Own".

Quote Originally Posted by TraumaChick View Post
    I mostly wrote Grey's Anatomy. A bit of CSI Miami a while back. Ill read most anything... currently Im playing in the Once Upon A Time fandom.

- - - Updated - - -

P.s. i found all my diaper or infantilism related fic on "Archive Of Our Own".
    Could you send me an invite please? It would be very much appreciated.