Thread: Greeting from Europe :o)

Smile Greeting from Europe :o)

Hi everyone,

so, I finally encouraged myself to sign up to this site and finally managed to write a few words about myself... or sth like that .

To start with - I am 24 years old male from the Czech Republic... I work as IT developer and I really love my job So, I hope that my eagerness will last as long as possible - well, I can spend hours doing "recreational" programming, discovering new technologies... But well, yes, I do have also other hobbies . For instance cycling, running, books, kinda interested in history of former communist countries, watching (mainly) South Park series...

Anyway, to my "kinky" side. I am purely a DL guy, still wondering why is it so. And still being so paranoic about it, that really nobody knows it (at least I hope so). Maybe one time... maybe....

Well, I am glad to join you

Quote Originally Posted by sahyb View Post
    Hi everyone,

so, I finally encouraged myself to sign up to this site and finally managed to write a few words about myself... or sth like that .

To start with - I am 24 years old male from the Czech Republic... I work as IT developer and I really love my job So, I hope that my eagerness will last as long as possible - well, I can spend hours doing "recreational" programming, discovering new technologies... But well, yes, I do have also other hobbies . For instance cycling, running, books, kinda interested in history of former communist countries, watching (mainly) South Park series...

Anyway, to my "kinky" side. I am purely a DL guy, still wondering why is it so. And still being so paranoic about it, that really nobody knows it (at least I hope so). Maybe one time... maybe....

Well, I am glad to join you

Welcome to the group. It's always great to see new people find us. I'm a big fan of South Park myself. I haven't remember to watch many of the new episodes this season tho. I've set a timer to help me remember tho.

Ah, to be honest with South Park, I am quite disappointed with the new series... Maybe just getting too nostalgic, but I really do believe that this season's quality was quite low (like "one joke per episode")... Have you got some "top episode"?