Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who loves to wet there selves before going to bed

Default Who loves to wet there selves before going to bed

I wet myself before I lay down I sleep better and plus I've woke up the next morning and my diaper be heavy what could that be from any advise would help

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jbradshaw90 View Post
    I wet myself before I lay down I sleep better and plus I've woke up the next morning and my diaper be heavy what could that be from any advise would help
    And not heavy cuz I wet before laid down talking about it was heavier than first wetting

Um. I'm not sure what youre asking for advice with!

...maybe you wet yourself in the middle of the night? Twice so far in a month, when I've gone to bed wet I've woken up with my t-shirt, pillow and plushie soaked. I think having the sensation of moisture "down there" makes a bed-wetter out of the most continent of us. Is that what you wanted to know?

I think he is asking, at least partially, if other people like wetting themselves, then sleeping in it all night. In short laying down in bed, wetting while awake, then sleeping. BUt at the same time he asks advice which confuses me. Rephrase the question maybe?

(Living with family, this could be very awkward...not sure on the rash potential.)

I live with my family and I can easily get away with wetting my goodnites any time I want, some of the time of which is before I go to bed. then twice in the morning I decided my goodnite could take a little more only for the fluid to not end, I leaked a little both times since there wasn't any capacity left. Wont do it again. First time I got my plushies tail wet and had to spend an hour getting the urine out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    I think he is asking, at least partially, if other people like wetting themselves, then sleeping in it all night. In short laying down in bed, wetting while awake, then sleeping. BUt at the same time he asks advice which confuses me. Rephrase the question maybe?

(Living with family, this could be very awkward...not sure on the rash potential.)
    Hm, OK, I can answer that. Yes, sleeping wet is very relaxing to me, but sometimes it has aforementioned unexpected effects. I still am confused about the advice JB90 wants. Question rephrase: yes please.

I *can* say with 100% certainty that even with no powder or vaseline, sleeping wet does not give me a diaper rash.

I sleep wet and wet more both awake and while sleeping

Sometimes I wet right after I get changed for bed before I even get in bed. Sometimes it happens shortly afterwards and the 2 to 3 more times before I get up in the morning.

Feels great!!! But being able to wet in the middle of the night and go back to sleep also feels great.

Quote Originally Posted by kwisy View Post
    Feels great!!! But being able to wet in the middle of the night and go back to sleep also feels great.
    Yeah, this is me as well.

I wet and then sleep also and some times wake up wetter.