Thread: Hi everyone !

Default Hi everyone !

Hi guys,

I'm generally not good at introductions but here we go;

I'm currently studying nursing at university. I generally have a lot of academic and clinical work these days but when I have some downtime I like to play the piano, listen to music, do some gaming and go out drinking.

I've been into diapers for a while but I'm starting to explore some AB stuff too

I'm more of a lurker but I guess as time goes on I will probably contribute a bit more

Hi pianowolf, welcome to ADISC!

Being a lurker is fine (without wanting to make that sound creepy), just feel free to contribute as much or as little as you like.

I would love to be able to play the piano. I used to be able to play the keyboard but that was years ago! It would take me a long time to get back into it now.

What sort of music and games do you like?

Hi pianowolf,

glad to see more and more "lurkers" (including me, hah) keep showing up. Wish you having pleasant time here at ADISC . Anyway, glad to see there are also males doing nursing - if you don't mind, what was your motivation to study this field?