Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas morning/day

Default Christmas morning/day

Will you get to open your Christmas presents this year dressed in your Onesie/Sleeper and diapers/nappy?

Will you get to spend Christmas day in a diaper/nappy?

Well I'd like to work up the courage to wear a baby diaper inside my underwear on Christmas morning, I just worry about my parents noticing a bulge or crinkle. But I can totally wear my footed pajamas if I want!

I wish, but sadly, no I won't. I'll probably wear some printed briefs, but that's about it. then when we've all opened presents, it's padding time back in my room.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Well I'd like to work up the courage to wear a baby diaper inside my underwear on Christmas morning, I just worry about my parents noticing a bulge or crinkle. But I can totally wear my footed pajamas if I want!
    When I was a kid and we'd visit family for xmas (alot of other kids around) I'd wear a pair of flannel boxers over my goodnites before I put my pj's on... It cut down a little on the crinkle noise and with a oversized sleeper on, none of the other kids ever noticed! Good bedwetters trick!

I wish! It's an expectation that I'm home for the holidays so it'll probably never happen. Maybe one of these years I'll use "work" as an excuse. ;P

I'd love to but unfortunately I won't be able to. Can't see myself being able to anytime soon either!

Will be wearing my oneise and a nappy, only reason is that we have a fancy dress on Christmas day so that as given me a chance for a few years to be my toddler self plus I'm getting a onesie from my mother as a gift, but I think it won't be a toddlers one lol but just have to wait and see