Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone feel like they're gonna leak if they sit down after wetting a lot?

Default Does anyone feel like they're gonna leak if they sit down after wetting a lot?

After I've wet my diaper about 4 to 6 times I'm scared to sit down cuz of leakage does anyone ever have that problem any advise will help

Maybe plastic pants or thicker diaper. Is it allot that you wet every time should it be time for you to change diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Maybe plastic pants or thicker diaper. Is it allot that you wet every time should it be time for you to change diaper.
    I've got sum of the thickest diapers right now tena maxi Abu cushies super dry kids and then right down to the thin ones depends briefs prevail and some brand that comes in a clear bag

I have confidence in the diapers that I wear so leaks don't concern me. Although it took awhile to find the right diapers that work for me. I have also been able to not use plastic pants in over 6 months.
    I wear for need 24/7 so I was always willing to try different diapers. Also your wetting patterns can change like mine did. I may wet more often but the volume has gone down.

put a baby diaper in your adult diaper to use as a soker it mite help

Quote Originally Posted by babyf View Post
    put a baby diaper in your adult diaper to use as a soker it mite help
    I've thought about it I've got pampers 7 at the house I could start using also with my diapers

If you are having leaks, it means that you are exceeding the capacity of the diaper. Capacity depends in part on the part of the diaper that is wet, and which part gets wet depends on your posture and the position of your penis when you wet. If the diaper wicks moisture poorly, I t is possible to exceed the capacity while a substantial part of the absorbent material is still dry.

I have that problem too. It stems from using cheap diapers that can't hold up to snuff after even 2-3 wettings. I'd recommend some 'exercises' to help make yourself comfortable. After wetting heavily a few times, lay down a plastic sheet or a trash bag on your chair and just go for it. If you have the finances to be able to use up a few diapers in this experiment, try pouring warm water down your diaper a little at a time and gauge how the diaper feels. once you find a comfortable spot and a spot that actually leaks, you should be able to play it by ear from then on out to figure out when the capacity has been reached. You could also adjust how you sit. When I'm in a soaked diaper at my computer, I tend to slouch a lot more so the pressure goes towards the more padded back part of the diaper. Not good for long instances as slouching isn't good for you, but it alleviates some of the concern.

yes i feel like my diapers lek wen i set down and do not like it wen im on the buss going shoping i use baby diapers in my adult sometimes but it still leks wen i have to much water to drink or coffe and sodapop in the sumer

Had this happen once at a restaurant that I went to regularly. Felt down near my legs and there was a wet spot on the fabric chair. Definite momentary freak out! Could not fathom just leaving and having to face staff next time I went. Then there was how to get out of there with a big wet spot between my legs.

Had no jacket as it was summer.

Luckily I had a nice big glass of water on my table. "accidentally" knocked the water over toward my lap. Result was wet pants and more wet seat.

Asked the server for some napkins to clean up my "accident".

Wiped off the table and finished my meal.

Left with spilt 'water' down my crotch and left a better than usual tip.

Nobody even looked at me as I walked out with wet pants.

Staff treated me as usual during future visits.

As stated by previous posters, wear decent diapers with enough padding.

To this I would add ask for a glass of water without ice, even if drinking pop or beer.

Think of it as an insurance policy should best laid diaper planning not work as intended.